Reviews for Journey
Cirdan chapter 7 . 12/30/2002
I think the most amazing part of this chapter for me was the interaction between Amros and Maglor. And I liked the touch about how elven steps should be silent, but Maglor made noise. I also like the bit about dinner being dead. :b There's an element of the ridiculous that has always been in this story but also a sense of seriousness. I await the rest of their journey, wherever it may lead them.
jillian baade chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
I have not yet shot myself in the brain, but does stabbing yourself in the foot count? Just joking. This is a weird, bizarre story all right, but you can beat me if you like, i feel the Maglor you're writing is actually how the bloke behaved a lot of the time, he couldn't handle the whole Kinslaying bit, and of course his brother has lost it from the death of his twin. I think you should be congratulated for having the guts to write this, BUT when do they meet the Wizard.
Deborah Judge chapter 6 . 12/3/2002
Very strange and intense writing here. It's hard to see where you are going with the story but it's fun to read anyway.
Cirdan chapter 6 . 12/2/2002
I thought Maglor and Turgon's interaction with the broken harp was great, but then the Ambarussa issue popped up and I was even more amused by that. Poor Maglor. :b We certainly have a very odd little group here. I wonder what you'll do with them next.
jillian baade chapter 6 . 11/27/2002
I too have now made it all the way through. Strange, but interesting. I like your Maglor, he always strikes me as being a little crazy, probably because of the Oath and it's affects. Only later when fostered Elrond and Elros did he become sane again for a while. Nice story.
Cirdan chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
Oh boy... :b How to describe this... Very interesting. I like seeing the odd group of travelers slowly add up. Turgon in a tower but no city was amusing. No really, you can't see out that window. Alas, and Finrod's not here anymore anyway. And Maglor bathing with clothes on and being equally enigmatic... I look forward to the rest of this very unusual tale! :)

Thanks for the bday gift. *bow*
Deborah Judge chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
This is incredible, and I can't wait for more. Beautifully, poetically written. I especially like the Turgon/Maglor interaction. (I've been thinking they ought to have a little talk...)

Very much wondering where it is going. And don't you dare stop or take it down.