Reviews for A Fresh Start
u r awesome chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Great story. It had a really nice flow and Korra was characterized so well! I really liked how you characterized Asami too! Keep up the fantastic work.

u r awesome
SkySand40 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
This was really really good! Great pacing, and I'm glad you focused on the realness of Korra's situation. I feel like you could even add more chapters to this, but it also feels complete in and of itself. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
You did a great job on this. I can see this fanfiction open to more chapters, or it can be perfect just as a oneshot. Thank you for the disclaimers. I have also been there and it is absolutely worth it to get help. Thank you for this fanfiction and the overall hopeful feeling. :) can't wait to see more from you. (Korrasami week?)
Sleek Ink chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
What a great find this is!
Just the right balance of turmoil and hope...Korra slowly returning balance within herself is something I love to witness...and you describe it so well. You even gave Katara her rightful characterization that the canon series have neglected.
And the subtle pull of Korra and Asami's bond is there, and I love how subtle you depicted this. You are an amazing writer, thank you for taking time to craft this.
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Please tell me that you are going to be continuing this story
C shields chapter 1 . 9/13/2014