Reviews for now hear this
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 41 . 2/21
I'd really like to see the conclusion to this story. I'd understand if that doesn't happen, but I hope it does
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 28 . 2/21
I... You have a very good understanding of self-harm, of what it's like to be in that place. Better than most people in my life. I just wanna say... thank you. You put into words something I've struggled to for years, and I think it will really help me to help the people in my life to really understand. Thank you
Guest chapter 41 . 5/21/2017
Please update soon! I want to know what the time bomb of a secret is in Skye! I have a suspicion, based on the brain scan, but it seems a little too mundane. And I want to know what happens to Wanda! You're a great writer, and though you're probably really very busy with other stuff, come back please? If you can?
Tiara Ankh chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
Hi memorysdaughter!
Today I decided to finally leave a review, after I read your amazing amazing story at least three times. I want to let you know what an impact it had on my life:
I started learning sign language because of it. Since I am German, it's not ASL but German Sign Language. I'm taking my 2nd class this semester and I love it! Sign language really enriched my life, and I wouldn't have started without you.
Secondly, your insight into anxiety, depression and other mental issues helped my through my own. Some of the comforting assuring sentences Wanda or Summer say are now written on notes over my desk.
If you continue the story, I'll be excited to read on. If not, that's okay too, thank you so so so much for sharing!
All the best for you! TA
Guest chapter 41 . 4/29/2017
omg omg! please please come back and continue! there are too many questions that needs to be answered! you cant leave it like this!
SethuEmaya chapter 41 . 2/9/2017
Please update this story! I found it yesterday and i must say its truly amazing and i hope that you'll be able to continue with it.
FanGirl13000 chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
Hello,
I've finished your story right now. I wanted to say it was amazing although I am sad that you stopped writing. I hope you will continue this story one day.
Regards
FanGirl13000
Guest chapter 41 . 1/2/2017
Amazing story! Please continue!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/30/2016
Holy cow. Fantastic story. Can't wait to read more of it.
btigerlion chapter 41 . 12/20/2016
Please update soon, this is a great story and is one of my favorites.
Alleemaria chapter 23 . 10/25/2016
The first kiss was super, super sweet... And I like that they are becoming a tight-knit gang. Super sweet
I didn't appreciate Jemma's phonecall with her mum that much though... I felt like she got over it way to quickly, and like the other's piece of encouragement were way too easy... I would be utterly heartobrken, dispirited and wouldn't be certain to want to go on in a relation if my mother just told me all kf that in such a affecting way, even drunk and on the phone.
Our parents shape who we are and want to be as children, they set the rules, they are the compass that guides us... Even adults would have trouble dealing with this :/
Alleemaria chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
Eh, I'm probably waaay to late... But something not too dark ? :)
And, and, really, May and Maria ? :'( What about Andrew ? I still like Andrew... And can she and Coulson still hook up ? Please :)
Nice chapter haha, I like how in character May is, and how sweet Jemma and Skye are together. Don't rush the romance though hehe
Alleemaria chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
Omg, yay. A mean Ward (I hate that guy haha, even if I think Brett Dalton's performance is amazing) and May... Youhou !
I hope May and Coulson hook up teeheehee (or that they're at least friends )
Alleemaria chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
I'm usually not into stories about same sex pairings, but this had so many comments and it sounded so interesting I felt compelled to read it... And I'm glad I did, this looks super intriguing!
I really like that Coulson is a "care taker" or sthg to Skye in this story (they are my favourite brotp EVER, I absolutely adore any story grounded in reality where he takes care of her haha)
I also really liked that you included Fitz in this story and gave him such an important role in Jemma's life :)
And the style is amazing... Let me guess, you study literature ;) So jealous haha
I can't wait to read more of the story! (And will dot onight probably haha)
I was logged out of my account, but you can still probably pm me if you want to chat :)
Guest chapter 41 . 9/18/2016
I know you probably have a lot of other things going on in your life, and I respect that, but anytime you feel like updating this story, you would make me really very happy :)