Reviews for And Heidi Makes Five
CrueFan21 chapter 14 . 9/24/2017
This was another great series. They are such a loving family. You should write a mother/son one shot between Anna and Joseff. I lost my mom when I was thirteen, so seeing something like that would really make me happy. I was very close to my mother.
Stockton209 chapter 14 . 7/5/2016
I loved it !
PutSomeRespek chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
I love how you made Elsa like a second mother for Joseff and Heidi
twlightbella chapter 5 . 3/23/2016
They had a daughter heidi
twlightbella chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Anna and Kristoff are having a second child
Blublush chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
The profile pic is ADORABLE !
Patricia chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
This is quite good. Your comment about "a kid Joseff's age" not being able to know "so many words" isn't quite accurate. The 'average' for a three year old is 300 words but the more a child is spoken to the faster they increase their vocabulary. I was speaking quite complex full sentences at that age. My first one that my parents remember was at eighteen months I had said "Daddy, Daddy get up, getup! It's time to go to church!". Children are often underestimated by adults with little experience with them. My youngest brother had a vocabulary to rival most five-year-olds when he was three; mostly because all five of us older kids talked to him all the time. One thing that helped his vocabulary most, I think, is that we rarely talked 'baby talk' to him. Anytime you want/need help with knowing "anything about kids and their developments" you can contact me
AGAIN, really good story.
Mel chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
That was amazing!
Please write more :-)
takuya chapter 14 . 8/10/2015
oh this story was really cute i like to read more of it
DetectiveMinerva chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I think you did a very good job of winging it for this chapter! Although I think Joseff, at nearly three, may not be quite as articulate with his language as he is here (although who knows, he might be a language prodigy later on in school, an awesome trait for the future king), you still did an excellent job of fleshing out his character, as it's not easy for many writers to accurately portray a young child without making them sound overly mature for their ages. And of course, the biggest question he'd ask is "where do babies come from?" No matter what age a child is, that's always the big one and, as you mentioned, the one that parents dread the most. How the heck do you explain that to a young child without going into elaborate detail or telling some old wives' tale like the stork or the cabbage patch? LOL, that'd be funny for Anna and Kristoff to tell: "Well, you see, Joe, Mommy and Daddy really wanted another baby, so we went out to the cabbage patch and planted a seed. That seed will grow into a huge green cabbage, and we're going to pick your little brother or sister out of the leaves!"
IceMaster1928 chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
The ending totally blew my mind the first and second time I read this. That Joseff actually apologized gives him a good reputation. And how on the beginning he wines about how he can't do anything with Heidi but in the end actually makes her smile and giggle. I absolutely loved it!
IceMaster1928 chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Awwww how could I have missed the day of the Heidi's birthday! It causes for a celebration review! For everyone who's gotten this far keep going and don't stop because this story couldn't get better! After reading this over again I still can't believe I forgot to review this very chapter!
D. M. Robb chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
I can see the auntie-nephew relationship between Elsa and Joseff growing stronger with each chapter. They probably should have waited until he was older before telling him about Hans, though. :-)

Again, great job in depicting the loving bond these family members share!
Disney Syndulla chapter 14 . 5/5/2015
I'm gonna asume Hans will come back to Arendelle...
Awesomo3000 chapter 14 . 5/5/2015
Aww, I can relate to this a bit. :,)