Reviews for Six Degrees of Separation
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Will you write more Jolex again soon? I miss your fics, you are so good with them!
CBGirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This was really great. I loved it. All of their near chance meetings show that they are fated to be together. And the last line was perfect.
SmilingRoses chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I loved this! It was so well written and the last line was the best way to end it! I really like that it had an element of fate into it like they are destined to be together so they're provided with all these opportunities to meet. I really enjoyed this!
SWChika chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This was a great idea & so well written. The detail and emotions you put in were just perfect. I can't decide which one I liked best, they were all so good.

And that last line was pure perfection :)
thesumofmydecisions chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Great idea! I specially like the fourth time, because I always wonder how it would be if Jo met Amber.

"The sixth time, though, they'd get it right." I don't know why, but I loved this line.
maryy89 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This was amazing! You did a very good job! I was sad that we didn't have much interaction between them, but well, it's a story about how they almost met, so what else can I expect? Loved it!
quickquotetales chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I really, really liked this. First I was anxious five times would be a little far-fetched but each short story was really plausible and I liked how you implanted tiny details from what we know about Alex's history on the show... you did a great job and I really like your writing! Thanks for doing this!
reynia311 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Omg this was amazing! Can you please just post all of your one shots and stories? you write so well!
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
OMG I loved this. The summary was intriguing so I had to give it a shot and I am glad I did. Jo and Alex are so kismet; they are destined! Great job. I will be recommending this to friends :) Kudos.
AiLing chapter 1 . 9/13/2014