Reviews for IE GO Jr High
Swag Giraffe chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
LOL, I loved it! I don't see how you felt like you could do better... it was great! LOL, Luka is amazing. And Youta, LOL, that was priceless. I think I died. xD Man, Asako and Sayuri are gonna be an interesting pair... I'm excited to see how things turn out! Nene and Manako are funny, lol, but a bit weird... O.o Lol. And I LOVE how Luka calls Youta stick figure! LOLOL! XD And yeah, I thought Hakuryuu after my review, lol, but then I was like 'nah'. So, you got me! I didn't guess... T_T lol. I loved it, can't wait for more! PLEASE update soon? *puppy eyes* Lol. x3

-Swaggy-chan

P.S. I think that story sounds funny... xD You should totally write it. Ahahaha. :3
Soccers Heart chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Wow I love this chapter! I really do! :D Keep up the good work!

Plus I totally agree on that other story! It would be funny!
KuraiHaru17 chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Hehehe..I like how Luka acts. She is just so funny. SHE IS DA BEST! Good job, Taiga-san. Good luck on updates.

Haru-chan :)

PS: I totally love the idea of Gouenji being turned to a girl by a curse. That would be a cool story..
I like tortoises chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Nice! Looking forward to the next chappie! And my OC
Amaya0Miyako chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Cool chapie! Can't wait for the next one!333
4696neko chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Thank you for updating ! It was perfect
Swag Giraffe chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Awesome chappie, Ecko-san! I love it, and lol, poor Youta. XD I'll send you my female as soon as I can get the computer… ehehehehe. :) LOVED it! Can't wait for more, yippee! :D See you around!

Soccers Heart chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
COOL! COOL! COOL! I knew I was gonna love this story! I'm loving it already! Heigh school life can be lame! But I have a feeling that this heigh school life is anything but lame! Well done! :) Keep up the good work! I look forward to the next chapter! Please update soon! Pretty Please with Tenma on top!
Tenma: What?

Love it, love you and rock on! Honoka out! :)
KuraiHaru17 chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Cool.. I like all the OCs. They all seem nice...Probably because I see everyone as nice and likable. *Sweatdrop*
A-anyway...I like how Miyu acts. She is so cool! I wish I had a teacher like her.
Update soon!

KuraiHaru17 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Oh! COOL! I will submit an OC for this story as soon as possible! This is just so nice.
A God, eh? I have a feeling it's Shindou...or Taiyou...Or Hakuryuu...*shrugs* Maybe someone else..
Anyway, good luck to this story, Taiga-san!

Yikanu Sekami chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I liked it!
Just like Swag Giraffe said if it's a God and from GO I think about Shindou or Taiyou.
But I think it could also be Tsurugi...
Because he was kind of harsh when Luka had bumped into him...
Hmmmm I don't know... and that makes me curious!
But anyway, hope you update soon!

Xx Sekami-chan
Amaya0Miyako chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Cool! I'll send my OC!
Schlaf chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I'll submit an OC!
Swag Giraffe chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Lol! xD This is awesome Ecko-san! (Or should I call you Taiga...? BLAH, I dunno! :D Lol.) Anyhoo, I loved this! I'll definitely send in an OC. :) And I'm not sure who she ran into... if it's GO, then Taiyou? Shindou? Of not, I would say Aphrodi. xD Heehee, I'm SOSOSO glad you continued writing, no matter what that jerk said you're good! :) I'll see you around! :D

29 | « Prev Page 1 2