Reviews for A Dark Lords Rising
A random author chapter 35 . 7/6
Aside from a couple of spelling mistakes this was a great story.
Apart from story possibilities, why oh why would you have harry go to hogwarts when he is clearly capable and being trained well in advance of his contemporaries and why put him in front of dumbledore, the old meddler, when he could have one-on-one training at home?
Firesparq chapter 1 . 5/21
Don't get me wrong, I feel that this story has some real potential. But damn, get yourself a beta. The changes in tense are killing me...
WithinTheMadness chapter 35 . 5/3
You are merciful, thank you lol.
I'm almost bummed Ginny never made an appearance. Almost. You excluded her quite brilliantly, I must say. Well done. Great story.
WithinTheMadness chapter 27 . 5/3
NOOOOO! SUSAN! And after killing Gabi. Daaamn
WithinTheMadness chapter 18 . 5/2
I'm several years late for this I'm sure but I'm reading this for the first time and praying it's a Harry/Daphne/ Susan story. Just needed that off my mind as I read
BelfryBats chapter 35 . 5/1
Well first off, the basic story is pretty solid and generally enjoyable. However, it did seem a little rushed in places. That and it could use some editing for clarification and typos as there are a fair number of them scattered throughout the story. Story wise the thing that struck me as interesting is that the leaders of the Light are just as bad if not in some cases worse that those of the Dark. Sure Voldemort is not a good guy by any means. Generally apathetic to the horrors he unleashes for his own benefit, but not unnecessarily malicious. While in this story, we have the Leader of the Light Dumbledore who quite literally engineered several easily avoidable deaths and at least one rape. All for fairly shaky reasons and against people that were on his side no less. So there is a fair bit of ambiguous morality going on.

Now Harry himself seems to be more grey than dark. Sure he will kill someone, in a violent and painful fashion. Though it is pretty much only if they give him good reason to and there are not really any other good options. Not a lot of torture or senseless death, if any, by Harry. He even went out of his way to limit such things in general. Which indicates he has a considerably better moral compass than a lot of the so called leaders of the Light.
Please, have this sent to a beta. It could be really good without all of the spelling and grammar errors
korlinki chapter 5 . 4/13
1 everyone in magical word knows that petunia hates magic 2 name ridle
x2leoj chapter 1 . 3/27
Decent story, writing style could do with some improvement. I like that you completed the story, unlike so many other authors. Congratulations on the story.
illerayn chapter 5 . 3/21
Good story so far. A little mistake in your spellcasting near the lakeArresto Momentum just stop the movement of a personobject in space, the correct spell to lift something would be Wingardium Leviosa (not entirely sure that Wingardium Leviosa alone could lift a water wave, but maybe a combo of Wingardium to lift the water and Arresto to keep the water in the air...).
Jkimble chapter 35 . 2/24
So I randomly found this story this morning. I had been jumping around looking for stories with a Slytherin Harry. I’ve never read any fanfics before where Harry taken away from the Dursleys. But I was intrigued by the first little bit I read.

It is now after midnight, I’ve been rather unproductive all day, but I have finished reading. WOW! This was wonderful! It was funny, well-written, and just something that was completely new and refreshing. I loved what you did with the characters and the plot- keeping the plot close to the original and the characters true, while still creating another world. Thank you so much for writing this! It was a pleasure to read and I loved it!

And now I will be forwarding this on to three friends that I think will enjoy it just as much as I did.
guest chapter 35 . 2/22
Thank you so much this was amazing and i loved every bit of it
MalB1 chapter 30 . 1/29
Good story, and an interesting concept, would really like to see it finished.
Jadter chapter 14 . 1/19
I got a real Star Wars feeling from this chapter.
1,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »