Reviews for Loser
princesspyro296 chapter 5 . 5/4/2007
this is story is great...i love it,i love,i love it...write more...i was at the edge of my chair reading this...more!i'm adding this story to my fave!
Random Gray Tile chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
It has ben some time since you last wrote this, but I really do wish to comment. I really love your style, and I think you are a formidable writer. I enjoy stories like this and I wish I could write like that. I would like to see more work from you and I hope you read this.
Nachos chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
WAH! THIS IS GOOD STORY! I love it! Poor Marth. Shame to Roy! Although I can't really see why Roy would be like that to Marth. Anywayz, MORE SOON PLEASE?
Moiras chapter 5 . 3/15/2003
You already know what I think of this story- so I'm not going to repeat myself. But once again, I love the way you portray Roy, and everyone else. I can really imagine them doing everything you write. And you also know this is one of my favourites. I can't really ask you to write quickly and get on my knees and fling my Moiras honour again becxause I'm inlove with Loser. Because I'd be a hypocrite as I haven't updated MY story in ages. But there's a difference. Yours is a most brilliant gem. Don't forget it's rare shine.
Heidi chapter 5 . 3/1/2003
I love this story! It's one of my favorites! Please update it and soon! I don't think I can wait anymore for the next part! HEhehe, this is such an awesome fic! I love the way you portray Roy. I always pictured him as kinda a loner and all too. Keep up the good work!
salaciousCoroner chapter 4 . 2/1/2003
Ooohh... The drama/romance... I love it. _ Go Roy! As good as STFF.
Moiras chapter 4 . 1/29/2003
Lovely chapter...so full of turmoil and emotion. I liked Marth's reaction and Roy's...Once again, I can't stress how perfectly you do 1st person thoughts- especially Roy's. And I liked his change of mind from chapter 2. Yes, it was a short chapter but it's worth it. In so little space you could write so much feeling. Actually, I do enjoy this and STFF and, believe it or not, this does bring a smile to my face...be confident about your writing. I'm so glad you're inspired to write more of this! It really, really makes me happy... To tell you the truth, your writing style is unique and special. Don't back down, it doesn't matter what anyone says- just you keep writing if you enjoy it. I know I do.
Ivanna Sedai chapter 4 . 1/27/2003
Of course you should continue! Even if no one's reviewing it doesn't mean they're not reading. (I try to look on the bright side since I don't get to many reviews.)I really like this story, because Roy is my favorite character. And I like the Googoo dolls. I'm not a fan of yaoi, but I'll read anything if it's good, and this is very good.
Boethas chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
I didn't think this chapter was "over the top" at all. I loved the action and dialogue and thoughts. Argh, now I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! This chapter sets the tension perfectly. I wonder what Marth will do...? Well, I love this story and admire your writing skills. I support the continuation of this story fully.
Moiras chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
Brilliant! You write so descriptively- I wish I could write like you. Ah, love this chapter and am so happy you wrote it so soon! I literally can't wait for the next chapter. I've never been this excited about any story on before...The way you portray the characters is excellent and I love your first-persons: they're wonderful. Cheers to such a fantastic story. I probably went over the top- but it's true...

The fight was so very well written. Ah, it's ALL very well-written.

-Moiras Damon
Moiras chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
You continued! And what a great chapter! I'm so glad because this fic looks very promising and as you write extremely well I was really looking forward to this next chapter. Your characterisation is excellent. I hope you don't abandon this because I just have to know what happens and the plot and everything has swept me away. I'm amazed at your skill of sucking in the reader with your use of language and style...
Boethas chapter 2 . 1/13/2003
Chapter 2 was amazing, I just loved it, I'm SO happy you're continuing this, really. I know you have loads of other stories but this is one of my favourites (as was Black Balloon and is STFF).

I just adore the way you write- Roy's thoughts, the dialogue... everything is so realistic! I can't believe no-one wanted you to write this. I sincerely hope you continue with this as it's unbelievably good and deserves to be continued. Heh...

Also...you always seem to put the perfect lyrics in...ha. Well, their characters and personalities are so life-like I can almost feel them. Excellent! No complaints here. Marth and Roy are wonderfully defined.
Shea chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
;.; Poor Roy.
Lupa with a pen chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
*LOULDY* ALL RIGHT I JUST LOOOOOOOOVE THIS STORY, PLEASE CONTUINE happy you kept on going with the story *dancing* another great chapter!
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
Yay, you updated! _ A very nice chapter you have there. Keep up the excellent writing, and congratulations for your success on STFF! _~