Reviews for Naruto-sensei
Heavenly jams chapter 28 . 1/3
I LOVE IT SO MUCH, YOUR DOING REALLY GOOD! Also I have a request, can u teach Hiroshi the rasengan? If u have already, I'm only at chapter 30, then ok, also keep up the work, I admire your hardwork as an author and hope to be like you someday adios, and asta lavista baby
boacojn chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
This is my jam. Lots of OC kids with their own unique look and personality, Narusaku with lots of playing around. Spelling's messed up in some places, but not so much that I can't understand it. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2019
"i just hope ypu dont get those little kids killed haha"

A joke about killing kids?

Nigga what!?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2019
"i just felt like look out while eating"

Nigga what!?
vindictive Glory chapter 2 . 8/19/2019
and what im guessing his review 100, well done!
vindictive Glory chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
not really gonna read this, but you're two reviews away from triple digits, so i thought that id be a good Samaritan.
SkullVenom chapter 37 . 7/7/2019
nice to see this fic is alive
YeagerMeister31 chapter 36 . 11/15/2018
Well that was an interesting history lesson
YeagerMeister31 chapter 35 . 3/11/2018
Well this was rather funny
brippney.vargas123 chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
hello how are you, first of all I'm fascinated with your story I love how you tell the story and this kind of genre is not very common in narusaku stories of Spanish, so I would like you to give me permission to translate it into Spanish, do not worry I'll give you all the credits, the story will be published in my wattpad and in the forum community Fan Fic - NaruSaku v2.0
.net › f16-fan-fic,
I want this wonderful story to be read by the Spanish community, I will wait your response and if you do not agree, well I understand you have your reasons , have a nice day darling.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 34 . 1/8/2018
well this was amusing can't wait for an update
YeagerMeister31 chapter 33 . 1/8/2018
well that was interesting Akuma goes bye bye
YeagerMeister31 chapter 32 . 1/8/2018
well this was quite funny loved NaruSaku's teams made fools out of the suna team
YeagerMeister31 chapter 31 . 1/8/2018
well this is weird so Sasgay's alive huh
YeagerMeister31 chapter 30 . 1/8/2018
well this is interesting this Hachi guy is lame i can just tell another Sasgay oh well Naruto will kill him