Reviews for All That's Good
Netchka3 chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Neat story. Any sequels sometime? :-)
Netchka3 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Willow has to go to magic school, sorta. I don't think she actually learned the basics of magic before jumping in with both feet.
regina chamberlin chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
wow this great stuff! spike becoming a white-lighter! ha! brilliant!
blackbeltchic chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
I've only read the first part, but I like it. I can see this actually happening, and that's what I look for in good fanfic.
cloudofcalm chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
It's really good! I mean, you've caught Spike's accent, Paige's atitude, and the Chamred Ones general realtionship. Not wooden, and really clever. I'm impressed, kudos.
kiten234 chapter 8 . 2/17/2003
that was the best charmed buffy crossove i've ever read. it was happy it was sad it was funny and all in the right places. good job
samson chapter 8 . 1/15/2003
oh that was sweet and so good. totally different from everything else out there!
randompalindrome chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
TOUCHING!
Bekah Rose chapter 8 . 12/1/2002
Wow.

Two of my favorite episodes, all of my favorite characters... WOW. This was excellant. Hopefully you'll do something else with Will the Whitlighter and Paige the charmed one.. Thanks for a great story.

B. Allen.
TabulaRasa3 chapter 8 . 12/1/2002
That was incredible. I totally loved it.

Ok, who has my tissues?
luba chapter 8 . 11/27/2002
this is a great story... except for what happened to spike.

it's extremely unsatisfying, morally and emotionally, for

a (formerly) evil demon to be willing to make such

a sacrifice, and be rewarded with hell. that's saying the

powers of *good* repay good deeds with evil punishments.
Moon Fox chapter 8 . 11/27/2002
*sniffle*
Teri chapter 8 . 11/26/2002
Oh, I agree with the one reviewer. Spike needs to pull a Cole. Nice chapter.
Darklight chapter 8 . 11/26/2002
That simply screams for Spike to do the same thing as Cole and get collect himselfs all kinds of powers and get back to earth.

Also get them to kick those elder, where were they during all the time Willow got into more and more magic, they could have helped her earlier. why leave Willow in their hands now.

Keep the chapter coming.
Angela M chapter 8 . 11/26/2002
Well wasn't that depressing.