Reviews for The Just
Juniper chapter 4 . 7/29
This was truly amazing to read
itisfinished12062015 chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
Amazing. I'm all choked up. The extreme contrast between his emotion and his smiling/laughing dark humor exterior is stifling and breath-taking. This was my favorite chapter so far. Wow, Edmund. No wonder he matures so quickly.
Thanks for posting,
Kittyhawk09
Laura Andrews chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
'His voice could move mountains, could set whole continents quaking from it. But now it is soft, hardly moves the air around him.'
What a beautiful description! One of the best I've read of Aslan :D
The whole scene between Edmund and Aslan was great. I loved it. Edmund is, after all, only a young boy. He has to learn, and he has to learn the hard way sometimes; but just hearing Aslan tell him that makes him a little stronger, a little more confident.
Laura Andrews chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Awww, man, I really wish you hadn't had Peter use Christ's name like that; I'm afraid it spoiled it for me after that.
What came before was quite epic, though. Go EDMUND!
Laura Andrews chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Oh MAN. A proper fight between the brothers. SO. REAL. In all the brotherfic I've read, I don't think I've read anything like this. It's so raw and uncomfortable. I love it. (Can't say I love the curse words, though).
xXBlackBloodAngelXx chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Loved Edmunds mental breakdown the most but this was an overall good story and I'll definitely be addingredients this to my faves
Alkestis chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Would you do a sequel? About how the others got their own cognomens? Please?

P.S. Love your penname... ;)
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
This was great! I may have teared up a bit... :) Thanks so much for sharing!
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
*screaming because I love this* So good!
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
I adore this story! It really shows the wise King that Edmund proved to be later in their reign.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
This is brilliant! Great representation of the wise man that Edmund became. I can't wait to see what happens next please write very soon:D
Lara140112 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
I'm surprised you don't have more reviews or alerts, because this is good. I hope you keep this level of writing up and also that you won't abandon the story. That happens so much and it's so annyoing if you start getting invested in a story and then it just stops...

Anyway great chapter. thanks for sharing
Emily chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Good start! I'm very curious to see where this is headed.