Reviews for A Time for Drunken Horses
PeggsterLover chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Hi, wow this is really good! I loved the movie and this'd be cool as a sequel or something. Keep up the good work! :-)
Darlian chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
I wonder what the guards want with Chris? It's amazing that you do research for your writing as well. Please continue.
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
why dont u update? its giid/interresting!

cya

DK
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
*sighs* FINALLY someone who didn't make a german blond and blue eyed, cos i can tell u its all LIES! ;) interrsting story tho, update it sometime!

cya

DK
schuyler-fox-dracul chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Great story...POOR CHRIS! HE WAS SOO ABDLY INJURED..*cries*...noo please dont kill him!...and good job with the German's...:D..great cant wait till it's updated! awesome...keep at it!...
zee chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
I'm intrigued. Please keep writing.
aslanbrooke chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
Sorry, my other review was meant for this chapter. Keep up the good work!
Mashka chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Damn. Burnett's so mean to the German dude. Are you going to make them friends in the future? I sure hope so. That'd make things really interesting, especially if he and Chris talked about Stackhouse and how he died. *sniff* Poor Stackhouse. He was one of my fav characters in the movie and they just HAD to kill him...
TT chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
WAH! *cries* SO SAD! BAD SERBS BAD! I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THE AMERICAN SOLDIERS! THIS STORY IS SO GOOD IT MADE ME CRY LIKE FIVE BILLION TIMES PLZ DON KILL OFF CHRIS! WAAH!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2003
that was really really creative, making chris a prisoner of war. :) i'd never have thought of writing anything like that. i hope that german guy chris was with doesn't die - he sounds like a nice guy. besides germans are hot with thier blue eyes & blond hair! *squeals*
aslanbrooke chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Okay, this was a terrific story! There aren't too many "Behind Enemy Lines" stories out there, either. No errors that I could see, either.

Please, keep up the good work and update!

-aslanbrooke
NSYNCFan4Life1 chapter 3 . 1/8/2003
Good story! UPDATE!

This story has a lot of potential.. write more!
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 3 . 12/18/2002
You updated. (long pause.)

YAYYYYYYYYYY!

This story gets better and better. I'm seriously enjoying it, especially now that Chris is seriously injured. I'm a cross between sadistic and loving, BTW. Work that one out. :)

I'm eagerly awaiting a new chapter!

Akila
Kia Ethan1 chapter 3 . 12/16/2002
You have some really good ideas and good descriptions to carry the ideas through the story.
Harriet Vane chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
You have really good discriptions. I totaly belive that details make a story, and you've got great details (I'm thinking esspecially about the part with the wet wood and the smoke) It's really hard, though, to have any idea how you're doing with charichtization or plot because there just isn't much there yet. Keep going though, there's deffinatly potential.