Reviews for Cold and Lonely
strabimonx chapter 5 . 6/15
oh shit i see danger in the future
Ryoko Ishida chapter 8 . 4/6
Oh go-hahahahah! XD That was freaking funny!
Xion2010 chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
if u don't fucking fini- Just Keep posting it's awesome.
iloveaj chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
i still have faith in you you are an amazing writer i cant believe someone actually thkught of this nobody could ever do a better job than you i love this story so much and im obsessed with yugioh right now and im 12 i will always have faith in you and will never lose faith i hope you try again cuz im sure wuite a few ppl agree with me im probly not the first to say all this i jope you have a happy and long wonderful life full of peace and wonderful things thanks for putting some time to read this and if youd like to talk with me sum more then just email me at thnx bye
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!
fullmoondragon chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
your so good at writing I don't understand why you stopped but write again don't give up and when you get bored please please please continue the story this story I love it continue please
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
yami's pissed and yugi's got tatts sweet
shadowwolfoffire chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
aww i like this story its very funny and kept my attention
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Big. Block. Of. Text. TT
fan of this fic chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Only read chapter one, going to see the others soon when I have more time. But what an amzing begin!
DemetriaNecrophades chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
You said you'd key ppl adopt this could write a version of it? Like take in my own direction? I was reading this and I think I can have lots of fun with it!

So please?
naru-chan 92 chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
daaaaaaaaaaaamn...this sucks! sad that you stopped but i can't change your decision. well good luck with other fics!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm...may i adopt this fic? i dont think i might do anything with it but i want to see if working on the chapters with this thing might inspire me!

tell me you answer!

please and thank you! XD
kitsunepunk400 chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
Umm may i adopt it? I really love the story and i wish for it to be continued since i just started reading this. So umm can i please adopt it? I'll be waiting for a response...

Love, Ren
JelloGirl323 chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
Oohh nooos you can't leave!

but it looks like you already have. :( sad day.

Ah well, hope you have fun writing... real fiction..

...heheh... that sounded like a paradox. Real-fiction..

heheheh. ANYWAYS. sad to see you go. :(

JG
FallenQueen2 chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
Oh no someone is going after yugi!

I love this verison of kura and yugi they are awesome! Omg I liked DIED when I read yami's reaction and when yugi snogged kura! I can't wait to read more and when the reformed marik shows up they will be unstopable! Plus it will piss yami off even more!