Reviews for Straying From Tradition
AbbyLee33 chapter 1 . 1/4
Really... Anna and... Kendrick, yeah I see what you did there!
djsmith10186 chapter 30 . 12/27/2017
OKay new reader you really need to update soon. Love it, keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/29/2017
Hey
I just wanna know when are you gonna post the next chapter?
themerchntofvenice chapter 30 . 11/22/2017
Hey! You're alive! Welcome back! And thank you and whatever deity you believe in that you didn't abandon this fix, as it's one of the coolest premises I've read for a fic! I'm about to go back through and re-read everything over again, but I still love it and love the new segment, and can't wait to see what's up next for Beca and Rebecca and Aubrey and Chloe!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/6/2017
Please write more ! I’ve been waiting foooorrrreeevveerrrrrr
JessTerr chapter 30 . 8/4/2017
I just found this story and bulk read it. I know that sometimes life gets in the way but I certainly hope you find a way to get to writing again. Sure would like to see what happens next.
jennyratsep chapter 30 . 7/27/2017
Well done with this story, it's a very engaging universe with well thought out characters. I eagerly encourage you to continue!
anotherwriterblock chapter 30 . 6/19/2017
Nice story
andak chapter 30 . 5/27/2017
Yay thank you for updating and love this story by the way. It hooked me on chapter one and couldn't stop reading until I got here. So I can't to see how it all ends and you're awesome for letting us read what you made out of your creativity.
jewells6984 chapter 30 . 5/15/2017
i love were your going with it. keep going. cant wait. Awesome!
mslayla1 chapter 29 . 2/20/2017
Omg PLEASE continue this story!
TemperanceBooth1 chapter 29 . 1/9/2017
Update soon.
jewells6984 chapter 29 . 3/25/2016
omg. i need an update
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 29 . 2/19/2016
This is the 4 time I'm reading g this and I'm so mad at my self because like I know what the f# % happens on the end of this chapter but I still read it its just that good and I'm like really hoping became is okay because like there's no way she dies right like I just won't have that just no I refuse that but love the story keep it up and here's hoping to a new chapter
Snowflake chapter 29 . 1/12/2016
Iv'e read this story so many times these past few months..I understand what your going through. So, all I can say is I hope everything clears up. I don't care about how long it takes for you to upload, I'll wait. This story is truly amazing though, your a role model to me, I love to write.. I could read this story over and over again and still get that same feeling from the first time I read it!