Reviews for Straying From Tradition
whitejlo chapter 30 . 8/26
Please tell me. you are going to continue with this story. It is really good.
cocadad chapter 1 . 8/25
Hey, just finished reading this, it was honestly really good! I hope everything's alright in your life and just know everyone here loves and supports you and we'll wait as long as it takes for an update.
AbbyLee33 chapter 1 . 1/4
Really... Anna and... Kendrick, yeah I see what you did there!
djsmith10186 chapter 30 . 12/27/2017
OKay new reader you really need to update soon. Love it, keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/29/2017
Hey
I just wanna know when are you gonna post the next chapter?
themerchntofvenice chapter 30 . 11/22/2017
Hey! You're alive! Welcome back! And thank you and whatever deity you believe in that you didn't abandon this fix, as it's one of the coolest premises I've read for a fic! I'm about to go back through and re-read everything over again, but I still love it and love the new segment, and can't wait to see what's up next for Beca and Rebecca and Aubrey and Chloe!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/6/2017
Please write more ! I’ve been waiting foooorrrreeevveerrrrrr
JessTerr chapter 30 . 8/4/2017
I just found this story and bulk read it. I know that sometimes life gets in the way but I certainly hope you find a way to get to writing again. Sure would like to see what happens next.
jennyratsep chapter 30 . 7/27/2017
Well done with this story, it's a very engaging universe with well thought out characters. I eagerly encourage you to continue!
anotherwriterblock chapter 30 . 6/19/2017
Nice story
andak chapter 30 . 5/27/2017
Yay thank you for updating and love this story by the way. It hooked me on chapter one and couldn't stop reading until I got here. So I can't to see how it all ends and you're awesome for letting us read what you made out of your creativity.
jewells6984 chapter 30 . 5/15/2017
i love were your going with it. keep going. cant wait. Awesome!
mslayla1 chapter 29 . 2/20/2017
Omg PLEASE continue this story!
TemperanceBooth1 chapter 29 . 1/9/2017