Reviews for Patience
Why does it always have to be that one fanfic that haven't been updated in years i wish you had continued with this story, it's very good and delightful.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
Great read, looking forwards towards more chapters.
MayFairy chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
This fic is amazing! I love the idea of Lin helping her with the laws and stuff, and these two are just so perfect together! :D
Utsira chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
I really like the direction this fic is taking; the politics of the Avatar world, of Republic City and beyond, is really interesting, and I can't wait to see Lin and Kya team up to enact political change. The fic so far has been superb - it's a real treat to get to see these two go from near-strangers with constant miscommunication, to understanding each other, to (hopefully) something more. It's great that this is long enough to get to see the small, growing changes between them, and it's so well written, too! Looking forward to more :)
x chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
This is amazing.
Victoria chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
Oh my goodness that was so cute. I love that Lin wants to help Kya! I also like that Kya was doing the cooking and then teased Lin about it a little bit. This was a very cute chapter, well done. I can't wait to read more.

-Victoria
K chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
I really enjoyed this and looking forward for the next update, good job!
maximus17 chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
es una pareja que en verdad nunca se me ocurrio y me encanto en verdad es una gran historia
Susurro Nocturno chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
now kiss xD
avatarfanlin chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
Im starting to think you are a law student. I loved this and i wish i could see 12 year olds trying to read this. I picture a lot of confused expressions :D
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
Such good writing! _
Susurro Nocturno chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
Great!
Victoria chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
That was a delightful update! I quite enjoy the idea of Lin taking interest in gardening.
avatarfanlin chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
i blame both of them for this. great chapter by the way
Nurdeee chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
Ahhh, I've been waiting for an update and it was spectacular! I want no I need more lol!