Reviews for Pokeduelsmon
crazy-squirrel chapter 13 . 8/2/2004
Yeow! Great story and such a swet ending

(all together now: aw!) I love your work! Keep the stories coming!
Twisted Fool chapter 8 . 4/6/2003
before i start this review...im in a really wierd mood, as well as in a slightly grumpy one... anywho, it's really good so far. Call Bakura RYOU, it just makes him seem, er...lighter? and Y. Bakura aka Bakura (so much easier to make sense of) is COOL! he rocks...and according some people *cough*linda*cough* is hot lol so uh, Yami rules...and uh, where was i? a pegasus and yugi/yami duel again . pegasus gigling? bad image. if you dont want to keep writing disclaimers about the death glares etc...dont! it's like who cares! im rambling now, arent i? Ill just say its really good and pegasus dont lose that easy...he got way to many dirty tricks or crazy strategies, whatever you wish to call them. pathetic fuckin pokemon dudes (ya cn tell i dont like them very much) oh and if you wish, kill them, kill them all! MWAHAHAHAHA! Like i care? at least your chappies arent very very short...ya could torture Pegasus summore...lol wow this is long...you will know when to turn the page when you here the chime ring, like this...ack! where did that come from. im scaring myself now so ta-ta! *runs away screaming* /er, sorry about her, shes not in her right state of mind...not to mention im causing it *cackles evilly* yes, im her muse...and yeah, she's sorta hard to keep up with, when it comes to comments.../
Kateko chapter 14 . 3/8/2003
*In shock*

going .

OH, BMMW IS GONNA BE SO PISEEDD!

*starts digging your grave next to Malik's*
Daricio chapter 14 . 2/28/2003
You have this uncanny way of making my freaky reviews sound cool when you put them in your story. lol. _ *bows* You make me feel honored when you talks about me like that! thankies!

Interesting way to end the story. I can tell that you were ready to end this story and get on with the next one. The party was rushed.

Ok, now you have officially gotten me hooked into your next story. What in the freakiness happened to Malik? He's not allowed to die! I mean, sure his dub voice is scary and freaky, but he's still cute! (I did not just say that I did NOT just say that *Face turns red*) Interesting story idea!

Ok, now review must come to an end. So I will see you all next story! *Waves* can't wait! See ya when I see ya!

-Daricio
Blue Mystic Moon Warrior chapter 14 . 2/26/2003
why is the story called fighting spirit? as long as it comes out teh way you told me, then i won't kill you. and how does he die again? email it to me becuase i forgot.

Lisa: like that's new

Kirstie: *glare* shut up. well, i guess there isn't too much to say.

Bakura and Full Demon Inuyahsa: WE'RE ALBINO'S!

Meht-urt: hey inu, do you really fall when you say boy sit reversed?

Inu: yes. now don't-

Meht-urt: sit-

Everyone: SHUT THE HELL UP!

Meht-urt: -boy

Kirstie: -_- well, I'm going to repost the story i wrote. i found aobout 50 errors in it!
Aracertariel chapter 14 . 2/25/2003
About the chapter: Aww! How sweet. _

About the preview: WHAT? O.O
Aracertariel chapter 13 . 2/25/2003
Yay! Princess Mononoke is great! I just got to see it all the way through like two weeks ago for the first time! Hm. my dad said it was a bit violent too. Responsible people are strange.
Daricio chapter 13 . 2/21/2003
er. Wasn't this supposed to be pokeduelsmon? Where's the poke part? I mean besides the strange fact that Ash and Misty are still hanging around. *Shrugs* Oh, well. This story is still ok. But I think you should start getting back to the main storyline. (I fully agree with Yami when he wonders whether the party is more trouble than it's worth. I mean, geez, if the Yu-Gi-Oh charas REALLy gave welcome home partys to everyone who got out of the hospital, they'd be so sick of cake it's not even funny. Cake for Grandpa, cake for Grandpa again, cake for Serenity, Cake for Joey (Don't ask. My bro found a site that has episode guides for the later episodes.), cake for Kura (Again, don't ask. Bad ! Bad Malik!), etc. You get what I mean.)

All in all, great story! It takes a talented author (Or in your case, Authoress) to get a OC really into the story! (In mine, I don't really think me an' my siblings count as OC's) You have done a great job! Bravo! Bravo! Encore! Encore!

By the way, you don't have to put, "Not like that, you sickos!" every time you say something that others might think of as perverted. Let people think what they want to think. If they have sick, stupid minds, that's their problem.

Anyway, since everyone else appears to be giving you prizes and such, I think I will too! _ Just for fun.

Yugi: One of those Dark Disk thingymabobers that Arkana (Japanese name is Pandora) used during that Dark Magicain Duel so that he can Banish peoples to the shadow realm when he gets stressed out. (Everyone run! He's armed!)

Yami: Key for his soul room so Yugi will stop bugging him when he's walking down memory lane. (_)

Kaya:. Isn't the party enough?

Kura!: (I like Kura BYW.) He gets a magic gem that does whatever he wants it to do!

Roo: (see my story) a book, "How to Shadow Duel w/o getting your behind kicked every time"

K, that's nuff! (Copying Joey's accent) So, anywhos, I shall see you soon, possibly. As Isis would say, "I have forseen it!" meaning it might or might not happen!

-Daricio
Yami11 chapter 9 . 2/21/2003
Dman:GR! MUST KILL PEGISUS

Y. Dman:ignore my light hes uh insane .

Dman: WHAT!

Y. Dman: nothing.

Dman: *starts to strangel Y. Dman*

Dman:ok love the plot love the story cant wait for part 2 of the triligy well CYA! *punches the $HIT outta Y. Dman*
karela gilbert chapter 13 . 2/20/2003
very good and very funny! do you think that would be a good episode in eather yugioh, or pokemon?
FelinaofL2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
long as you don't bash Kaiba-san too much, I'm happy.(Doesn't mind Brock bashing)

Yami-Felina:But if you do bash him too much, she'll kill you.

Felina:URUSAI!(SHUT UP!)

ONTO THE NEXT CHAPPY!

Felina/Yami-Felina
Blue Mystic Moon Warrior chapter 13 . 2/19/2003
*sigh* i can help with Malik. *ties him up *there! _

Kaya: *running around in the backround* WE! PEACE TREATY!

Kirstie: *tackles Kaya* GIVE ME ASHITAKA'S VIDEO!

Kirstie and Kaya: *fighting over video*

Lisa: Kirstie! you already own the DVD!

Kirstie: oh yeah! *lets go*

Kaya:*goes flying*

Kirstie: -_- and how did you know that i was going to comment on that! gr

Meht-urt: *running around* Yami's a puppy yami's a puppy!

Yami: o_O i am not!

Kirstie: *sigh* her logic is that since Y. kura was draggin your dad's body around, it was like her was walking a dog. so then you mut be a puppy. isn't she weird?

yami: yes

Meht-urt: _ good! *goes back to war with Kamilah*

Kirstie: *sweat drop* she has mood swings 24/7

Presents:

Shogo: lollypop

Malik: a potion that will turn him into a chibi and he has to drink it!

Yami: hm.a pet cow that he has to take care of fora week! and it has to be alive and not made into leather by then!

Duke: GET THE HELL AWAY FROM SHOGO!thank you! _

Kabia: more emotional help

Espa Roba: phsco- i mean physic abilities!

Kaya: mental help

Everyone else: whatever

Pieces of papers to the cahracters!:

(ok, now i am giving pieces of paper out to them. what ever is next t o their names is what the paper says! ok? get it? got it? good.)

Shogo: 'YOU'RE KAWAII!'

Tea: 'you're gay!'

Espa Roba: 'you are adorable!'

Joey: 'DON'T YELL AT SHOGO!'

Tristen: 'DON'T YELL AT BAKURA!'

Malik: 'YOU ARE THE HOTTEST CHARACTER EVER!'

Kabia: 'go suck a briefcase money but'

Kaya: 'get well soon. not'

Isis: 'be nice to your brother!'

Tsukasa: 'welcome to hell because you now live with Lisa and my yami wants to kill you for no apparent reason!'

Yugi: 'you have cute eyes'

Yami: 'you shold become a cow and then see how it feels to wear yourself!'

(my yami wrote that last one and the next one)

Kamilah: 'YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK!'
RubyLuna chapter 13 . 2/19/2003
Ruby: I said it once and I'll say it 'S GOING SOFFTT! SETO'S GOING SOFTT! *sticks out tongue* plt.

Luna: oo; sugar should be an illegal drug.

Ruby: *bouncing off the walls* SOFTIE SOFTIE! NAHNAHNAHNAHNAHANAH! _

Luna: *sweatdrops* I' .finish he review them shall I?

Ruby: *bonks Luna with an anime hammer* o you shall not! *hammer goes back into h.s.* sily joey and LOVE they're food! they even wanted to eat hospital food in that eppie where yugi duels bandit keith again.*shudders*

Luna: .

Ruby: Isn't it odd how much ash and mokuba's voices sound the same? i swear they could have been bro's in a past life or something..oo; well i'm hungry so i'll wrap it up by saying ja ne! continue! AND SETO'S GOING SOFT! XDXDXD
Kateko chapter 12 . 2/15/2003
Katie: OMR OMR OMR! I GOT INTERNET HIGH! *Hug* *Glomp* *Hug* *Glomp* *Hug* *Glomp* Sorry I didn't review the last few chapters, I'm bad U_U ACTUALLY PUT ME IN YOUR STORY! *jumps up and down like Mokuba* YOU *bounce* ACTUALLY *bounce* PUT *bounce* ME *bounce* IN *bounce* YOUR *bounce* STORY!

*A door falls over and Kat comes out looking extremely POed*

Kat: -_-

Katie: I WAS IN THE STORY! I CHATTED WITH KAYA!

Kat: You were?

Katei: Yeah!

Kat: *goes to read new chappies*
Aracertariel chapter 12 . 2/11/2003
I'm in the fic! Yay! That is so cool! That was an interesting and unexpected ending on that chapter.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »