Reviews for One of the Monsters
Liza Brannypoo chapter 9 . 9/6
Amazing lovely fic
cristyna23malfoy chapter 1 . 8/24
This is intriguing as hell and soooo nicely written!
Alaine chapter 9 . 2/25
MY LOVE FOR YOU IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MEASURE !
This was awe inspiring..
Stoney714 chapter 9 . 1/23
Omg I love your story so creative with such well planned plot twists and the characterisation was perfect! Stunning absolutely stunning! Wishing you all the best Stoney714 the guest
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2019
Such a brilliant story ..a breath of fresh air in the Dramione world ..loved it
raebecca chapter 9 . 9/5/2019
I don’t know if you will see this review but if you do I just want you to know that you are such a talented amazing writer. I love everything you have written! Even if you aren’t writing Dramione FanFiction anymore I do hope you have kept up your talent in other ways
Lucy chapter 9 . 8/24/2019
Nice story! I like how you write
AlexClio chapter 9 . 6/16/2019
I feel like I say wow a lot when I review your stories, but really, WOW !
I've nearly read all of your stories on this site and there hasn't been one, yet, that I haven't loved. You write beautifully !
I loved how you described the characters and loved all your plot twists because i didn't guess ANY of them ! (I knew the birds were important, but didn't guess who they were)
Harry 's story brought tears to my eyes and Luna's broke my heart.
I'm so happy I have a few more of your stories left to read :)
AlexClio chapter 6 . 6/16/2019
NARCISSA IS SUCH A BADASS !
KASHE chapter 9 . 6/12/2019
touched when she touched his cheek
tee4dree chapter 9 . 5/14/2019
You are amazing! I lost count of how many times I’ve read this fic... thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/12/2019
An absolute work of art, the creativity in this plot has me cackling and giddy. Loved the writing. Thank you for this!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/12/2019
THIS HAD ME CHEERING LIKE CRAZY. LOVE THIS. SO BADASS!
mjato chapter 9 . 2/15/2019
Oh, and the birds are never fully explained. Is it their animagus form? Because that takes a very long time to achieve and the choice of actual animal feels non reflective of the characters. Additionally, the implication that Draco's form would also be a bird is implying that this is a different type of transfiguration, yet why I invent a new mechanism when there is already one available?

We, potterheads can be a technical bunch, haha.
Thanks again for a fun little story. You definitely have a great writing talent, just need a wee bit more logical proofreading and plot development. Hope you write more!
mjato chapter 9 . 2/15/2019
Delightful little story! Although I can't imagine stitches or intubation used in magical medicine. :P

Resistance vs the Order are rather confusing, especially since I would imagine huge overlaps. And what happened to other Weasleys, esp Ginny, McGonnagall, other teachers and Order members? All dead or all abandoned Hermione? A lot of plot holes in that area. Of course, those details are not critically important to the story at hand.

Again, lovely story, and thank you!