Reviews for One of the Monsters
Such a brilliant story ..a breath of fresh air in the Dramione world ..loved it
raebecca chapter 9 . 9/5
I don’t know if you will see this review but if you do I just want you to know that you are such a talented amazing writer. I love everything you have written! Even if you aren’t writing Dramione FanFiction anymore I do hope you have kept up your talent in other ways
Lucy chapter 9 . 8/24
Nice story! I like how you write
AlexClio chapter 9 . 6/16
I feel like I say wow a lot when I review your stories, but really, WOW !
I've nearly read all of your stories on this site and there hasn't been one, yet, that I haven't loved. You write beautifully !
I loved how you described the characters and loved all your plot twists because i didn't guess ANY of them ! (I knew the birds were important, but didn't guess who they were)
Harry 's story brought tears to my eyes and Luna's broke my heart.
I'm so happy I have a few more of your stories left to read :)
AlexClio chapter 6 . 6/16
NARCISSA IS SUCH A BADASS !
KASHE chapter 9 . 6/12
touched when she touched his cheek
tee4dree chapter 9 . 5/14
You are amazing! I lost count of how many times I’ve read this fic... thank you!
An absolute work of art, the creativity in this plot has me cackling and giddy. Loved the writing. Thank you for this!
THIS HAD ME CHEERING LIKE CRAZY. LOVE THIS. SO BADASS!
mjato chapter 9 . 2/15
Oh, and the birds are never fully explained. Is it their animagus form? Because that takes a very long time to achieve and the choice of actual animal feels non reflective of the characters. Additionally, the implication that Draco's form would also be a bird is implying that this is a different type of transfiguration, yet why I invent a new mechanism when there is already one available?

We, potterheads can be a technical bunch, haha.
Thanks again for a fun little story. You definitely have a great writing talent, just need a wee bit more logical proofreading and plot development. Hope you write more!
mjato chapter 9 . 2/15
Delightful little story! Although I can't imagine stitches or intubation used in magical medicine. :P

Resistance vs the Order are rather confusing, especially since I would imagine huge overlaps. And what happened to other Weasleys, esp Ginny, McGonnagall, other teachers and Order members? All dead or all abandoned Hermione? A lot of plot holes in that area. Of course, those details are not critically important to the story at hand.

Again, lovely story, and thank you!
CatherinexxKC chapter 9 . 12/6/2018
this was so sweet and well written, I love your work!
MlleShadow chapter 7 . 10/9/2018
Once again, amazing plot. Your endless creativity keeps impressing me. However I felt that the love story between Draco and Hermione kinda appeared out of nowhere. They went from hating each other to suddenly having fallen in love, it feels like I missed a chapter somewhere in between. But the story is still beyond great!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2018
omg omg omg this was incredsibly incredible ugh
Gizzy's Mama chapter 9 . 9/28/2018
Another favorite story by a brilliant author. It was darker than your other stories but I wasn’t able to stop reading! The plot twists were surprising (the new leader of the Order!) but that scene between Luna and Draco hurt my heart the most. Luna will always be one of my favorite characters and this is the second story I’ve read in which she is a seer. Fits her perfectly. I hope you’re planning on writing more since it’s been a few years...you are one of the best.