Reviews for One of the Monsters
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Nice first chapter, very unusual!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
Rape and torture are always great plot points.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
This was great story, I wish there was an Epilogue too. I would like to see their life a few years later.
creepymacaroni chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
one heck of a ride indeed! nice to hear from you again though the lemon was quite unexpected. unexpected because its short hehe..
Dehaev chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
How did I not come across this delightful little piece sooner?! I've read all of your stories and did not realize you had posted a new story until now! Loved the little plot twists. I honestly only caught on at the time Draco did regarding the prophecy. Which is how I like it. I get so mad at my brain when it spoils things for me... :P

A perfect blend of darkness and romance, neither too depressing nor too sappy. And best of all, a happy ending! Topped with a bit of lemony goodness! Yum. ;)

Looking forward to reading more of your work! Thanks for sharing!
- Dev
G the Headmaster chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
You were right about the darkness of the story. It was good darkness though
G the Headmaster chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Draco's back!
G the Headmaster chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
I always loved Narcissa. You showed me why.
G the Headmaster chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Poor Luna. Poor Draco
G the Headmaster chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
In my mind's eye I'm visualizing Narcissa eating a full English at a muggle diner. My immagination is really getting a workout!
G the Headmaster chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Principal not Principle.
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I just found this and I think I'm going to love it. The way you get us to understand the feelings Draco is having is wonderful. It really embodies "show don't tell."
acbennet chapter 3 . 11/3/2014