Reviews for One of the Monsters
Ambs098 chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
i had a feeling that Draco's mother was in charge(or somehow connected). I like the back and forth between Hermione and Draco. Cannot wait to see what happens next.
cl.lee chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Gosh, this is so exciting! Can't wait for more, what a twist in the plot!
danielap chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Well that wasn't so surprising, since Narcissa slipped out that she would kill those who kille her husband I was 90% sure that she was a double agent. What was really surprising was Hermione touching Draco! Just the cutest of pies and I never thought I'd get to see such cuteness at this stage.
One percent chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
This was bloody brilliant!

So the poison was already administered? Because obviously, the dark lord hasn't been in his best condition lately... and if not, what could be the reason then? :O

In any case, points for Hermione. She manipulated Draco using his ego like a boss *grin*
starsfalldown chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
I knew it had to be Narcissa! Except I was a little suspicious when Draco spoke with her and she was all vengeful I was like no Cissy no! I had so much hope for you! But then I thought it might have been interesting if Lucius was still alive and he was leading the resistance and it was all really Malfoy against Malfoy. But at least I know my first instinct was correct ;-) hey might make for another interesting story. Can't wait for your next update, I love your fast updating almost as much as your stories. x
catsgotmytongue chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
"heh, heh, heh..."
(slaps thigh)

"Heeellll yes!"
kiwichick11 chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Sigh. Brilliant!
Absolutely brilliant. This story has me on the edge of my seat whenever I see a new update. I'll be sad to see the end of this one.
WizardAlex chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Cross-posting review from AO3. Add'l edit: Ahhhhh so good!

UHHHHH this chapter was AMAZING! So many things coalescing! Incoming tingle alerts! Draco finally relying on his intelligence and intuition after coasting through life for so long. Whew, that was a ride.

First of all, poor Harry! What an ignoble end and so anonymous after all the great expectations. I actually really appreciate that it was a random accident. There's no specific rage or revenge to direct at anyone. Just the empty vacuum of loss and heartache. It would be so difficult to recover and bounce back from that as the Order and Resistance. The loss and then despair is unimaginable. Poor Hermione too, because you know she took so much on herself.

Ahh classic Dramione, running off at the mouth and not listening to what the other person has to say. ;) (UH OH NEVILLE. Please Neville make it out ok, I am rooting for you friend.) Aww tingles! That was very sweet and kind. See kindness gets you so far. Now it's Draco's turn to be kind. I like that Draco is annoyed with himself and his inability to even lie to himself. hee hee

I love the mother/son bond of this story. He keeps referencing back to his mother now since he doesn't have his father around and I love that. Partly because when he says stuff like, "Gods, how embarrassing. If he ever made it out of this, his mother would disown him." I don't actually take that seriously. If he were saying it about his father I would default to taking it at face value. But since he's saying it about his mother (who was always generally more outwardly loving of her son) I just think, oh you're so dramatic Draco (or being wryly amusing).

Stands up and applauds for Draco putting the pieces together and galfoy for creating the puzzle. Oooh it hurts to have been betrayed, but NARCISSA MALFOY (HOOT HOOT MOTHERFUCKER). "Narcissa was sitting in her favourite wingback chair, black leather and silver studs” YEAH! "She looked every bit the powerful sorceress - a black lace gown with a simple velvet choker, blonde-white hair pulled back neatly, blood-red lips." YEAH! "'You're the Dark Lord's closest ally," he whispered. "And mother, you're also the leader of the Order.’” YEAHHH!

Hoohoohoo so excited to see what happens next! :D
nightreader10 chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
HUGE cliffhanger! I was always a little suspicious of Narcissa Malfoy's loyalty to the Death Eaters, but I didn't see this coming:D Great chapter, and I've very excited for the next one:)
I.DelaRossi chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Holy shoes! (This is me not swearing) YOURE BACK AND I LOVE IT AND AHHHHHH I LOVE IT!
dark-phoenix17 chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
I would have never guessed in a million years! And... I can hardly believe you are already half done with the story already! Woohoo! I absolutely love how diligent you are about completing your stories - especially when they are a such a pleasure to read (unique, complex, sexy, and action-filled)! Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving your fans a Sunday update! Xx, DP
stoictimer chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Holy shit balls yes!
prerna31s chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
wooohooo wooohooo i had guessed this ! the day narcissa said that she has to avenge lucius death, i knew she meant the Dark Lord and not the order and the letter that hermione sent narcissa was soo informal and not how a enemy would write !
bt bloody hell i was soo anxious while reading the update !
hermione ? has she developed some feelings for draco ?

P.S - you are ending the fic so soon :'(
Emily chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Narcissa is such a BAMF. I can't wait to see how this unfolds.
Gunnhildde chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
OMG plot twist! I've just totally pictured Dr. Claw.
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »