Reviews for One of the Monsters
00-brie's heartcompletion63 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I'm so glad I get to read another full length fic from you! I'm little sad that to be a couple days late, but now that I'm here, I look forward to try and review everyday for the first time for one of your fics! *so excited*

But oh god, you're right. This looks like it's shaping up to be your darkest fic ever... I'm so used to being able to fall in love with practically all your characters (a feat that contributes to you being one of my favorites), and I was hoping for that again. However, I'm not sure if it's going to pan out that way this time around... And I also find myself extremely worried about the mortality of the characters; especially since Ron's already dead...!
chibichanga chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
I did a happy dance to see that you updated! Love the story!
EStrunk chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Some great lines - death by tiny magical room, unfortunate personality. Fun conversation between Draco and Narcissa. Loved the last line.
bluecat76 chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Thank you for posting this! Love how angst filled Draco is looking to just loose himself in the crowd. Narcissa seems to know more than she is letting on. Hmm...
Mrs.Trax chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
I love how well you write dialogue - it's incredibly believable both as people and extra impressively as JKR's characters. So many Ff's just aren't believable as the same characters. On a completely selfish note, thank you so much for your consistent updates! I'm nursing a 3 month old and reading a new chapter helps make the middle of the night feedings more bearable! Can't wait for chapter 4!
midnightxchaser chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Okay seriously
now i've been murdered by anticipation
erinelle chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
"At least he paid for everything with stolen Muggle money. He wasn't about to turn into a bloody pansy just because he liked their cooking." Love it! Lmao! So I thought perhaps that Narcissa was actually working for the Order, but it doesn't seem that way now. Hmmm. Thanks for the update!
midnightxchaser chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
I really am about to die.
Literally, I never sign into my account
But I did today
So you know that you are going to kill me
I can't freaking wait.
Yulandia chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Yaay another chapter! I really like your use of background sounds like the station names and the clacking sound of the train on the tracks. Hmm fearing for Luna. :( Now that Draco is completely at Hermione's mercy, I look forward to his thoughts. :D
chibichanga chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Wonderful! I can't wait to see where this story goes!
PantsofLove chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
This is amazing. I can't wait to read more!
StrawberryWine27 chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
I'm in love already! I love how tormented you've made Draco, and the Seer Luna is very excellent. I can't wait to see what else you have in store!
danielap chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
I am 50% glad that you on Monday night, and 50% annoyed because now I have nothing to read from you today! Have I mentioned that I love your writing?
And damn Hermione, you learned some moves.
stoictimer chapter 2 . 9/16/2014