Reviews for One of the Monsters
starsfalldown chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Damn, you've got me intrigued and I've got a million other things I should be doing right now. Narcissa has got to have something to do with the new and improved resistance, Also this is my favourite Draco, somewhat hopeless to his situation yet still trying to act the perfect Malfoy heir while he's falling apart inside and a Hermione who couldn't give a rats arse, must be a sadist.
prerna31s chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
woah woah woah ! what the !
a new prophecy...involving draco !
and what was that with hermione just appearing when she wants too
and whats up with harry ? is he fine ? where is he ?
god i wanna read the whole thing in one go !
WizardAlex chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Cross posted from AO3 for maximum writer review love. 3

Oh cliffhanger! I am going to be on tenterhooks until the next chapter is up. Ooof. Some excellent Malfoy family feels! I was surprised Narcissa was in so deep with the Death Eaters, but she a BAMF obviously, so I suspect she's up to things! Especially with her ambiguous pronouncements! I like that twist though, it's nice when Narcissa has agency in her life. I'm excited to see where that goes.
Luna's dialogue was really well done. I could hear her floaty voice in my head the whole time and every word rang true. I appreciate that. Also, I like the twist you gave to her character.

HERMIONE! Whoo, whoo! Good to see the sparks are flying. I like the situation you created with the curse too. Always good to make one side off balance. Also, I like that curse, it's gruesome and inventive. I assume you made it up? But perhaps not. Anyway, I also like there was already fighting and concessions on both sides. Good start to their interactions.

*spirit fingers*
erinelle chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
So happy you have a new story! Love it so far :)
WizardAlex chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Cross-posted from AO3 for maximum credit to you!
Oh man! I was so excited to read this I psyched myself up and got a little too excited and was having mild heart palpitations and had to do some deep calming breaths. ;)

Such a lovely opening narrative! I like how you managed to keep the story moving forward while filling in the pieces of the past. Excellent pace and detail Your writing is just so clean, I love it!
I also appreciate how this is different than most Muggle interaction stories. It just is as it is instead of having some adjustment attitude periods. His mind is just that knackered. I appreciate his mental state considering all the things going on. I am totally into this! I also thought you delivered the situational time jump very neatly and with just the right explanation.

I REALLY like train riding Draco. I feel so bad for his mind right now. And I am so, so pleased Luna made the first appearance. I love her! And it's so brilliant that she's his first contact. I feel like other people would be more aggressive and that wouldn't have ended well.

SO EXCITED FOR CHAPTER TWO! 3 3 3
dark-phoenix17 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
So thrilled you started a new story and can't wait to see how this one unravels (esp. The Dramione part... When you have such a dark, angry Draco!). Thanks so much for getting back on fanfiction!
kiwichick11 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Gah. Typical Draco being an ass when he's dying. I'm super excited to see where this all leads! I wonder what Luna meant by 'Make it quick'!

Looking forward to the next one
SiriuslyMrsMalfoy chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
I'm so happy you've started posting! I've been patiently waiting since you told us about this story on tumblrrrr!

Theory - Narcissa is the new order leader! (or is atleast quite a high ranking double agent/order member / resistance member)

Can't wait to see where this story goes (didn't miss how the genre doesn't have romance in it haha)
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Another brilliant chapter! From the looks of things, it seems that Draco is going to be a bit stubborn about everything even though he wants out of Voldemort's side. Can't wait for the next update!
nightreader10 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
I'm intrigued! This look like it's going to be really good! Can't wait for the new update!:)
rbt8 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
That curse sounds completely gruesome...! Loving Luna...she's typically vague, and yet so perceptive at the same time!
Tom Felton me up chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Awesome awesome awesome! This was great, as always. You have a knack for capturing personalities of characters, and it is oh so perfect!

And thanks for the A03 info, I will have to check it out!
EStrunk chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Fascinating chapter. I'm wondering if there was supposed to be some double meaning in what Narcissa said. Luna was great. Horrible, but creative, spell. Loved woozy Draco and - maybe hallucination - Hermione.
TheNewPotato chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Aah! This is amazing!
nikki98 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Are we going to get a bamf Narcissa? I hope she's the new Order leader, that would be great! And I have to check out AO3. I admittedly know anything about it but it seems cool as long as it can set up alerts for my faves,.
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »