Reviews for One of the Monsters
annabell213 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
autredufantome chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I should just become a hermit and spend my days waiting for the email that alerts me when the new chapter arrives, shall I? Who would want to live in real time when they could read something as vivid as this? Needless to say, I loved it and simply cannot wait for the rest.
Tom Felton me up chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Wow. I am super excited for this story to unfold! I mean, I would never trust him ifI were inn the order, he could easily be a spy. Clearly, we see his thoughts, and he is not, but I bet he faces a lot of resistance!

Would you tell me a bit more about A03? I don't really read much FF anymore unless I am already subscribed to the Story or Author (like you!), so I don't know anything about it. but I want to keep reading your story!

Thanks, and keep posting!
danielap chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
wohoo, new story! I'm excited! I haven't read a "still at war" fic in ages and I'm definitely curious. and how will Draco get out of this one? and will anyone believe Luna if she shares their encounter?
kiwichick11 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
ASDFGHJKL!

Argh!

My gosh! Another amazing story in the works. I am looking forward to this new one. It sounds brilliant. Tortured and anguished Draco makes a brilliant Draco.

Typical Luna being Luna. Glad she is alive though!

Excellent work my dear!
TheNewPotato chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Wow, this is amazing! I am super excited for the rest!
Cupcake chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Wahoo! I already like this story (much like how I like your other ones too)

Already excited for next week!
InescapableVoid chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Oh, what a great start! I like how smoothly the intrapersonal conflict was presented. I am especially hooked by that ending.
I wonder why it was Luna that you made Draco meet. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Simply fantastic.
Mrs.Trax chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Yay! I've been so ready for a new novel. I'm so distracted by grammar in FF; I'm excited your solid writing skills are back! Not to mention I'm loving the darker opening. Can't wait for more, thanks!
rbt8 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This is my first time joining the daily posting - looking forward to it! I love the thought of Draco finding a sort of escape from reality on the Tube - also loved your description of him drowning everyone in his tension. Looking forward to more!
ChubbyBunny chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This is so good, I'm glad you've got another story up! I can't wait to see where this goes. Marvelous, descriptive writing!
tripleloopx chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Such a good start !
peanuts-mum chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This is a very promising start. I like a bit of dark deatheater Draco. Can't wait for more
prerna31s chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
aah finally !
seems really interesting ! can't wait for more
Luna's appearance is a surpris...i wouldnt have expected her to be the one who confronts draco !
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »