Reviews for One of the Monsters
drgon blue chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This sound like a very great story so far! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
tepmags chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I've always been a silent fan of yours, but I just couldn't help myself anymore. I just had to review. This first chapter gave me chills. I'm excited for the coming chapters!
EStrunk chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Can't wait for more. The scenario you paint is unique and intriguing - the Order has vanished, the Resistance continues, the Death Eaters are stressed. I love the image of Draco huddling in the corner of a Tube car, hiding, recovering. So glad it was Luna at the end. Somehow, for her, that made sense.
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Brilliant beginning. Lots of empathy for Draco and what he is feeling now; such awful realization of what has happened and how deep he down the proverbial rabbit hole he has fallen. Look forward to next update.
nikki98 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I was just thinking about your fics the other day and to get an alert with another story just made my night! I'm digging the story already and Luna, yes! This may be a dumb question or at least something that is completely obvious but are the addresses where the raids are?
And that sucks about them deleting your story! I thought they stopped that foolishness or at least I hoped they stopped.
Fudgy Buddy chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
YEEEESSS! Another story! My Draco fanfic levels were depleting alarmingly. I quite enjoyed reading your other stories so I'm excited for this one. Is this Dramione by any chance? Thank you for writing.
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29