Reviews for One of the Monsters
WriteAwayMaam chapter 6 . 8/20/2018
unique story, great plot!
cateyerose chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
that was wonderful and beautiful
Jasmijn chapter 9 . 5/8/2018
Thanks so much for sharing. Loved this!
coffee-addicted chapter 6 . 5/10/2018
FUCKING GREAT.
BeautifulSamurai chapter 9 . 4/27/2018
Beautiful and sad and lovely and what what a compelling twist! Thanks Galfoy. Another one of your fics to favorite and to add to my collection 3 You brilliant author, you!
rlsa chapter 9 . 4/14/2018
I really enjoyed re-reading your wonderful story! I'm so happy that you shared it with us!
Green-Eyed Wordsmith chapter 7 . 3/12/2018
“Plotting world domination one feather at a time.D That killed me, it was great!
damagedscorpio chapter 9 . 3/7/2018
Thank you for letting her live! That makes me so happy!
damagedscorpio chapter 8 . 3/7/2018
I knew she wouldn’t make it *tears & sadness*
damagedscorpio chapter 7 . 3/7/2018
AHHH I’m so nervous and excited! I have a feeling I know how this will go but I hope it’s a 100% happy ending... though doubtful...
damagedscorpio chapter 6 . 3/7/2018
OKAY I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING UMM WHAT
damagedscorpio chapter 5 . 3/7/2018
Ahh so I’m seeing everything a little more clearly now. Wondering who is in the resistance vs the order? Why they’re separate?
damagedscorpio chapter 3 . 3/7/2018
Super interesting so far! Love the whole concept. Just waiting to hate Draco a little less so I can possibly see how this turns dramione in such a short amount of time lol.
Zaphyro azul chapter 9 . 3/2/2018
EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT! one of the most best Dramione I've ever read, keep writhing for us your readers, I suggets a Dramione without Voldy era, only Draco and Hermione at Hogwarts in 6th year figthing (I love this pair fighting) but Draco slowingly noticing the beauty of the muggleborn girl and falling in love with her, and with Blaisse and Theo as friends. With your talent I think this could be a masterpiece of a story . will you pleeeease?
FrozenTaho chapter 6 . 2/10/2018
Chills. I got all the chills!
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »