Reviews for Mélange
Eris'sDaughter chapter 17 . 4/23
I'm sorry, what? A, this story was EXTREMELY pointless, with all those plot twists that had NO relation to what you had said in the summary, and B, you never even GOT to the part you kept yammering on and on about. I think that all the time you spent on this is completely useless, because you didn't plan it out and the characters were absolutely stereotypical. There is only three words that can describe this. IT. FRIGGIN. SUCKS.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/3/2016
Please update
Elemental4eva chapter 17 . 11/17/2015
You haven't updated in Forever. But please can you update. I wanna know what happens
uhu chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
I want to like this story. I really do. However, I have to stop now because you're using past tense and present mixed together and it's bugging me, a lot. I can't get past that :(. (no pun intended)
nagrom chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
Good!
aprilx14 chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
This is very very good and very original... I know it's been awhile since the last update, but i don't suppose you would consider continuing this ?
Ashley chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
I have to say I love the story but hate that she is blind... I couldn't even go on with the story... Terrible mistake! It was doing so well... And after when shes an adult she is in the order... Well that must be all a lie and she couldnt even help fight dark wizards cause you being the stupid monstrosity you are MADE HER BLIND
write chapter 17 . 6/19/2012
pls write!
arelli-black chapter 17 . 12/19/2010
i love this fic! you are really good at writing!

it's really a shame that you haven't updated it for almost 4 years now... :(

i'm going to suscribe to story alert, eventhough i know it's hopeless
MOHINI chapter 17 . 7/1/2010
WHEN WILL U COMPLETE THE STORY AND WHEN IS LILY GOING TO GET WELL
milominderbinder chapter 17 . 6/14/2009
Hey! I'm comletely LOVING this story, are you going to continue? I really really hope you do!
bbbbbbb chapter 17 . 1/11/2009
you REALLY REALLY need to finish this!
tryingtobestine chapter 17 . 9/25/2008
Do you have more for us to read? I would love to see more of it...
EchoedShadows chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
Wow this story isn't as...light...as I thought it would be this is totally different from what I expected and's Really good! I hope you update real soon this is getting really interesting!
cosmos is a happy moose chapter 17 . 4/30/2008
this is a really good story

please update it soon!