Reviews for Mélange
uhu chapter 3 . 4/13
I want to like this story. I really do. However, I have to stop now because you're using past tense and present mixed together and it's bugging me, a lot. I can't get past that :(. (no pun intended)
nagrom chapter 17 . 1/18
Good!
aprilx14 chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
This is very very good and very original... I know it's been awhile since the last update, but i don't suppose you would consider continuing this ?
Ashley chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
I have to say I love the story but hate that she is blind... I couldn't even go on with the story... Terrible mistake! It was doing so well... And after when shes an adult she is in the order... Well that must be all a lie and she couldnt even help fight dark wizards cause you being the stupid monstrosity you are MADE HER BLIND
write chapter 17 . 6/19/2012
pls write!
arelli-black chapter 17 . 12/19/2010
i love this fic! you are really good at writing!

it's really a shame that you haven't updated it for almost 4 years now... :(

i'm going to suscribe to story alert, eventhough i know it's hopeless
MOHINI chapter 17 . 7/1/2010
WHEN WILL U COMPLETE THE STORY AND WHEN IS LILY GOING TO GET WELL
milominderbinder chapter 17 . 6/14/2009
Hey! I'm comletely LOVING this story, are you going to continue? I really really hope you do!
bbbbbbb chapter 17 . 1/11/2009
you REALLY REALLY need to finish this!
tryingtobestine chapter 17 . 9/25/2008
Do you have more for us to read? I would love to see more of it...
EchoedShadows chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
Wow this story isn't as...light...as I thought it would be this is totally different from what I expected and's Really good! I hope you update real soon this is getting really interesting!
cosmos is a happy moose chapter 17 . 4/30/2008
this is a really good story

please update it soon!
Lozenge727 chapter 17 . 3/31/2008
Love it! Please update soon!
kablooshky chapter 17 . 3/25/2008
i loved your story!...but its been soo long since youve updated...please please please try to update soon...i really like your story!...im putting it on my favorites...]

~*~MiiSz Co0oKii3
ayeza chapter 17 . 3/18/2008
its awsome superb many good words to describe please write more