Reviews for just calm the child
Emma Swan and Regina Mills chapter 5 . 4/18/2016
Baby Henry is the cutest.
Transylvanian chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
Good chapter.
Fangirl308 chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Thanks for another chapter, and for your very thoughtful message. It meant the world to me to receive it. I think dear Mary Margaret could really use a few lessons in motherhood from Regina. After all, she did raise a wonderful, strong, and brave boy. Like Emma, this ought to be good, and I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Fangirl308 chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Thank you for the chapter. I always like to see Regina being honest with Henry about her past, because, dark as it may be, it made her who she is, and I think her little prince deserves to know. I do not ship Swan Queen, but I'm glad Regina has someone to always be there for her, to love her just right, to let her know she doesn't deserve any of what Cora put her through. I look forward to the next update.
Fangirl308 chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
Thank you for another chapter. This difficult period, between Henry receiving the book and Emma's arrival, is much more complicated than it looks. There is a lot of angst and hurt feelings on both sides, and both parties are frustrated. We've seen Regina's point of view, wondering what changed, yearning for those carefree hot chocolate days and adventures in the park, having the one person she truly loves in this world say I hate you every day. I think Henry's point of you is also very compelling. You should really read a wonderfully written one-shot called Changes by RicksIlsa, about a lonely young boy wondering why he's the only one who ever gets older and why his mom won't give him a straight answer about it. This issue is very two-sided, and has always interested me. I'm just glad eventually they were able to work through that awful time and have the kind of wonderful mother son relationship they both deserve. As always, I look forward to the next installment.
Transylvanian chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Good story so far.
Fangirl308 chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Thank you for another fluffy regal believer chapter. Yes, Regina. Like it or not, your little prince is growing up, and now he wants to take the bus with the big boys. Regina loves Henry with her whole heart, and that is absolutely wonderful, especially for someone who has been told her entire life that love is weakness. She's showing Cora just how wrong she is. I do wish Regina had gotten hot chocolate, and realized how good it really is, but, just as Henry said, one day. Please update soon.
Fangirl308 chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Thank you for these next two chapters. I am an absolute sucker for all things regal believer, and I really think being a mother to him made her a much better person, and help her to remember the person she was before. I can't wait for your next update.
Fangirl308 chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Hi there. I just came across this story, and it's Really interesting. Reading about Regina's early life, especially Cora, makes me want to cry. She has suffered so many unimaginable horrors, but Henry has done her a world of good. I can't wait to see what else you come up with. Keep up the good work.
Transylvanian chapter 3 . 9/15/2014