Reviews for Just Another Night at Freddy's: Night Two: The Break In
Chibininjah chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
hug those melons pfffft XD

hope Mike can get his job back and be friends with the Freddy gang again
Chibininjah chapter 5 . 10/3/2016
Mike come back! they didn't know better! and you have to apologize to Boonie for making her cry!
Chibininjah chapter 4 . 10/3/2016
thank goodness Foxy didn't cover Mike's mouth

and those guys are so doomed
Chibininjah chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
uh oh Chica pissed XD
Chibininjah chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
it's sweet how Freddy starts talking like Farbach
Thespianlife106 chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Oh I get it Fazbatch as in Fitschbatch , the surname of Markiplier, the King of Five Nights at Freddy's! That's cool that you used his name
Mklj0 chapter 7 . 2/22/2016
Ahhhh, yes. The flashbacks centered around misunderstanding, helping us understand the story better. This installment was a great step forward, and it only got better.
Lord22 chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
Oh this is gonna be good! Love Chica's getting serious, as much as I love how they distinguish between Mike, and Endoskeletons. On the edge of my seat. On to the next chapter!
Lord22 chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
This has been quite an entertaining series so far. From the looks of things they really are AI, which means that Phone Guys initial assessment was right. I find the most interesting subplot to be how they reclassified Mike to just be Mike as opposed to a metal endo skeleton.
Paul chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
That note at the end of your story was hilarious, and sounds like the plot of a c movie. But still, your stories are great, I just thought that little not deserved mention
Reika-Hell-Flower chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Ohohohoh they done messed up!

I am getting some sort of dark satisfaction from seeing those vandals terrified...
Reika-Hell-Flower chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Oh those guys that are breaking into places are SO going for Freddy's next... they don't know what they're in for...
Reika-Hell-Flower chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Nhhg this is already starting in an interesting way ~

So Freddy started mimicking Mr. Fazbach's mannerisms, that's cute :3
Unicornacopia aipocanrocinU chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
XD HUG ALL DA MELONS!
Unicornacopia aipocanrocinU chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
WTF Thats a really weird authors note!