Reviews for SlayersCROSS part 1
Mark Owens chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Loved this story again on tender hooks waiting for the next chapter love Zuzanny's own stamp on the charcters
Mark Owens chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Loving this work the intensity of the interaction of the characters the expression of the written word has the reader wanting more bravo Zuzanny
Mark Owens chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
Again Zuzanny creates a masterpiece this story should be framed in an art gallery for all to see and read Zuzanny tales are works of art very intelligent and scripted Zuzanny you slay me with your artistry
Mark Owens chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Wow Stella chapter loving the pirates and all the action of this thrilling story Zuzanny should be author of the year brilliant
Mark Owens chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Great story line Zuzanny the mystery the wonder the colour the depiction leaves images in the mind and memory that last a life time
BlackLioness chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
I know this is a very, very, VERY late review, but I try to leave a couple of words for every good story I read. I admit, I was curious (and a little sceptic) when I started this fic - the two universes seemed too different to be compatible, but by the end of chapter 1 I was hooked - this not only works, it's also hillarious! I like the way you wrote the Slayers gang, they're spot on (even when the go into 'over the top' mode) - you needn't worry about Xellos, he fits right in - his 'arguments' with Zel were especially amusing. And the whole 'Borg of Justice' idea is awesome (the Borg will never be the same again...). There are some typos and sometimes the names are misspelled, but that hardly bothered me as I was busy laughing my head off at the mayhem the Slayers unleashed on the poor crew of the Enterprise :D. Nice work, I hope you'll find the time and inspiration to finish this someday.
Saiyan Jalapeno chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
that was VERY weird! I'm guessing one of the anime chicks has big...um, buns...*I think i've seen a pic of her* um...i don't know much about Slayers so I MIGHT just dawdle off now...
Sailor Moon DIC chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
write more! fast!
Firespark chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
I'm not too farmiliar with nex generation but I understood enough to know that this is funny, on with the next chapter please!
O_O' Poor Zel-chan...