Reviews for When Two Makes One
yuzukikuran476 chapter 3 . 10/8
Wow that horny sasuke looks like he wants to eat hinata in very sexual way and am happy that sasuke man up and said sorry to Hinata and their unborn child. Please update soon.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 10/8
Well done with this chapter and please update.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 10/8
Thank you for making this a sasuhina story and... SASUKE YOU HORNY MORON HOW DARE YOU SLAM THE DOOR IN HINATA' S FACE LIKE THAT SHE MIGHT BE PREGNANT WITH YOU'RE CHILD YOU HEARTLESS MAN. Poor hinata and hinata please listen you are strong woman and you don't need sasuke and hiashi and hyuga elders and Naruto you hinata can does this pregnancy because it's you're child and you got Kurenai and kiba and shino who will support you and you're child and hinata if you want to leave konoha and start new life with you're child then do it and you don't need to take crap from sasuke and hiashi and hyuga elders and Naruto and pink haired harpy and the rest of konoha. Please update.
cespericueta35 chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
update!
madteen66 chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
This is so good! Love the interactions between everyone!
BacchikoiBABY21 chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
fucking need an update hahaha
InsanelyFangirlism chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
MAN IT'D BE NICE IF YOU WOULD UPDATE THIS FANFIC! I just need some SasuHina love
Muramasa-San212 chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
I hope there's more to come
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
It seems like they were together for less than a week, how is she thinking she's pregnant already?
aurora0914 chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
It was great and I cant wait for you to update!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
I hope she's really pregnant or else they're gonna feel really stupid... Update soon please and bring the fluff! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Oooooooooooooo update! Is she really pregnant? It's not a mistake right? I hope not cause then I'd be sad! Updaaaaaaaaaaaate soon pleeeeeaaaassssee!
silver-nightstorm chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
Despite the OOCness of this chapter, I really enjoyed it _ Can't wait for more! :)
mariawalker112 chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
WOW thts all I can say right now just WOW I really love this story keep up the good work and I don't really find the characters OC
Shiho chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
Woww, can't wait for the next chapterrr
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »