Reviews for The Flame's Darkness
Nolongerafan chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
Fun story so far, and no one seems ooc... Can't wait to see what you come up with next. I love the frienemey relationship between Damon and caroline. I love the dynamics of the whole team. You did a good job bringing everyone together. Whatever you come up with will be great I'm sure... As long as the end game is Klaroline.
binga chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Love it can't wait for next chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
ah this story is so interesting I can't stop reading. please update soon :)
Cevangelyn chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
i'm starting to like this story. maybe you could put some more Klaus charme and maybe at the bar they could flirt a little more :)
poisonivy228 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Great story, can't wait to read more :)
jessnicole chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
great!
jessnicole chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
love it
jessnicole chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
THIS IS REALLY GREAT! LOVING IT!
jessnicole chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
GREAT START!
wondygal chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
It was fun even if it was filler, you're good with dialogue! I don't think anyone seems ooc at all. I like Finn, but I don't need to have him there, personally. Your call.

I just want more of them around each other! Wish I had ideas to throw your way.
kickassfu chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Omg I love you...I so needed to read something like this! Kol my baby :') I laughed and I had a smile throughout the whole chapter! Thank you so much for this great chapter! You're the best :D
So about Finn...he can exist in the narrative of the story and never really show up, but either way I don't really mind him much. As long as Elijah, Rebekah and Kol are there, fine by me :3
Tips, tips...hmmm...I love Kennett and Kalijah ;) so if that happened I'd be over the moon xD but these aren't tips are they? lol I'd like Caroline to dance with Klaus but it might be to soon in their relationship for that to happen...maybe she's a bit tipsy? Oh oh oh and Elena leaves with Stefan and she needs a ride...you know where I'm going with this lol anyway I'm gonna stop but if you need to talk about your fic I'm more than happy to help out :D I can't wait for the next chapter :3
AlleyDreamsOn chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Update soon! Really enjoying this Fanfiction :)
Snowflakes10 chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
love it i will love to see Elijah and Caroline talk and became just friends and also Rebekah but i see they relationship starting with the wrong foot and the becoming greats friends after knowing each other better
BlondMikaelson chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I like it._
kickassfu chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
OMG NOOOO, I WANT MORE! I wanna read what happens at the night out :'(
I'm so glad I came across this fic on tumblr! I really like it :D I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter :)