Reviews for Artful Maneuvers
This is one of the best stories I've read on FF. It's beautifully written, and crafted so skillfully. Kudos!
"Well, I could care less that my father is dirty." This is incorrect. It's "I COULDN'T care less that my father is dirty." Think about what "COULD care less" means.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 21 . 8/19
Just got done reading this for a second time and it's even better than I remembered! This will always be one of my favorites, thank you for sharing.
Nicoconsd chapter 21 . 8/5
this was so fun! I'm so glad I found it, thanks for the wonderful adventure. It gave me a new idea cause I love the concept of a tattoo for all the amazing places I have visited... gonna have to think on that one. :)
Absolutely incredible story, thank you so much for writing it, I really enjoyed reading it
Valya 001 chapter 21 . 3/15
amazing story...and ordinary love went really well with it. I listened to it while reading the last chapter.
one more thing that I love about your stories is their length. they are just the exact length to keep your reader hooked and leave him wanting for more, not too short nor too long, just perfect..
Valya 001 chapter 18 . 3/15
this chapter was really emotional...
Annazonie chapter 21 . 12/28/2017
Great story! Loved it!
Annazonie chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
I LOVE this story! I’m hooked in! What’s Edward playing at I wonder? Hmmmm, going to have to keep reading!
liatb01 chapter 21 . 12/6/2017
This is my second time reading this story, it was just as wonderful as the first. Thank you!
zoooaaa chapter 12 . 9/26/2017
I love mystery. and very few people are able to nail the "art theft" scenario. You have written wonderfully, covering all details from art to scenic locations. I hope you continue writing such amazing stories.

I still don't get it as to how nobody knows Edward Cullen, a man who can ask airlines to delay the plane.
G licious chapter 21 . 9/19/2017
Loved this story !
commerou chapter 21 . 9/7/2017
Great storyeventhough I was yelling at Bella to make the cocky bastard work harder to get her... HA HA I have to admit though, I would have let him win sooner than she did. You are a great storyteller!
Jean Driver chapter 21 . 8/31/2017
Just had to reread this when I came across it this morning! Really enjoyed it again! Thank you for entertaining me!
Cina's chapter 21 . 7/5/2017
Absolutely loved your story. I will miss these guys.
6,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »