Reviews for Artful Maneuvers
levityoflonging chapter 21 . 8/7
I love this story. It's so light-hearted compared to some of your other stories, but that was a pleasant surprise. Very Thomas Crown Affair vibes.
atouchofcitron chapter 14 . 7/29
despite what she chooses to do, despite him showing all his cards, and despite having the balls to do what she's done to edward so far, she still lacks so much courage to actually say what she needs to say and chooses the easiest route. kinda disappointed in her character, but the plot is interesting so far.
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 3/29
Great story, thanks for sharing!
HarassedFluff chapter 21 . 12/19/2020
Lovely, lovely & thrilling, thank-you. Thanks too for the recommendations, I have a long reading list to take me through the Christmas holidays
Elle Whitecap chapter 21 . 10/25/2020
This story has one of the best plots I’ve read so far.
Elle Whitecap chapter 10 . 10/25/2020
Ugh I just lost respect for Bella. He did use her and she should tell him to fuck off
Barbell21 chapter 12 . 10/15/2020
Yesssss Bella! I love this!
Toni Masen chapter 21 . 10/3/2020
I know nothing about art, I am not artistic, I might be able to draw a stick man if asked! So, reading about an art gallery etc is very alien to me and I thought I wouldn't enjoy the story...WRONG... I did enjoy it, loved all the intrigue and double crossing. Edward and Bella suit each other, they both irritated me! I wanted to smack some sense into her and push him off his boat! For some reason I thought J as James, never occurred to me for quite a few chapters that it was Jasper! :-)
LoveAves chapter 20 . 8/18/2020
A great reread. Amazing x
FemenistBellaSwan chapter 21 . 8/13/2020
Wow this was great! Nothing I expected it to be in the best way, I am so glad a friend sent this my way! I loved this fic!
mitzywan chapter 21 . 6/15/2020
this is such an interesting story!
shandi25 chapter 8 . 5/4/2020
No guy can be that hot... I am having a hard time seeing this version of Edward as anything other than a spoiled asshole and Bella as a naive idiot that falls for a pretty face and that’s it. There is absolutely no connection between these two other than her attraction to him. Sorry but I am giving it one more chapter I can’t stand how easy she lets him treat her like shit and gives nothing back
pinkshoes81 chapter 21 . 4/16/2020
Loved it, thanks for sharing x
macullen0 chapter 21 . 3/27/2020
it's so good I love it
rat19 chapter 9 . 10/4/2019
Wow, didn't see that coming! Is Edward an art thief?
6,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »