Reviews for Artful Maneuvers
Absolutely incredible story, thank you so much for writing it, I really enjoyed reading it
Valya 001 chapter 21 . 3/15
amazing story...and ordinary love went really well with it. I listened to it while reading the last chapter.
one more thing that I love about your stories is their length. they are just the exact length to keep your reader hooked and leave him wanting for more, not too short nor too long, just perfect..
Valya 001 chapter 18 . 3/15
this chapter was really emotional...
Annazonie chapter 21 . 12/28/2017
Great story! Loved it!
Annazonie chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
I LOVE this story! I’m hooked in! What’s Edward playing at I wonder? Hmmmm, going to have to keep reading!
liatb01 chapter 21 . 12/6/2017
This is my second time reading this story, it was just as wonderful as the first. Thank you!
zoooaaa chapter 12 . 9/26/2017
I love mystery. and very few people are able to nail the "art theft" scenario. You have written wonderfully, covering all details from art to scenic locations. I hope you continue writing such amazing stories.

I still don't get it as to how nobody knows Edward Cullen, a man who can ask airlines to delay the plane.
G licious chapter 21 . 9/19/2017
Loved this story !
commerou chapter 21 . 9/7/2017
Great storyeventhough I was yelling at Bella to make the cocky bastard work harder to get her... HA HA I have to admit though, I would have let him win sooner than she did. You are a great storyteller!
Jean Driver chapter 21 . 8/31/2017
Just had to reread this when I came across it this morning! Really enjoyed it again! Thank you for entertaining me!
Cina's chapter 21 . 7/5/2017
Absolutely loved your story. I will miss these guys.
FanFicJunkee chapter 21 . 6/29/2017
Thank you for such an awesome story! One of the best that I've read! Just wish it was a little bit longer. Keep up the great work! :-)
athome Jo chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Great!
Ashmerlin chapter 21 . 6/15/2017
Loved it! Such a great story, I adore your characters.

XoxoxoxoX
Alia
Mtg526 chapter 21 . 5/19/2017
You are crazy good. I am loving...really truly loving everything you write. This story was exceptional. You are definitely added to my favorite author's list! I have so many emotions going on right now...sad that this story is over...happy to see what other stories you have written...nervous and melancholy because I believe I only have a few more of your stories to read. Do you have any original works? Can you message me if you do?
6,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »