Reviews for Artful Maneuvers
Jenycullen chapter 21 . 2/13
I can’t believe I haven’t read this until now. Absolutely loved it, another amazing story!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/4/2023
"I love you. I've loved you since you licked caviar off my fingers."
Edward was a push obsessive jerk back then.
I liked your story, Edward not so much. I dont understand the appeal of making male leads that are rich or mob/mafia characters so... controlling over the female lead. I get that here part of it was the job, but in real life would you put up with that behaviour?

Glad that Bella pushed back when it came to him but she still gave in a little too easily.

Either way, I like your story, its very different. I hope you don't take offense with my review. Its just my opinion of Edward, not your writing.
xstoryloverx chapter 21 . 8/17/2023
Fab story, thanks for sharing ️
VryUnique chapter 21 . 1/13/2023
Awesome story! Thanks for sharing. Really enjoyed it. Would have loved more.
VryUnique chapter 20 . 1/13/2023
Awesome!
VryUnique chapter 19 . 1/13/2023
So Edward took the painting and videoed it in Aro’s house. That’s something against Aro, what’s to stop Irina from calling in an anonymous tip? They will probably stop dealing with her now, that will piss her off since she knows they will be working with someone.
Edward and Bella’s problem is no communication, both of them.
VryUnique chapter 18 . 1/13/2023
Awww…. And Ughhhhh…..
I hope he comes after her.
VryUnique chapter 17 . 1/13/2023
It’s possible that Aro knew exactly who Bella was and saw she was with Anthony. It is possible that he may think Edward is using her to get to the painting was hinting to Bella trying to alert her to that. It also may be possible he knows exactly what Rose and Bella do since he has a relationship with Irina.
Is Bella going to leave Edward high and dry now and run to the airport? Charlie talking doesn’t seem to be a reason to flee but Bella has made her priorities clear. She’s probably going to keep treating Edward like he is a passing fancy, such a shame. Edward doesn’t deserve it, he has been above board with her.
VryUnique chapter 10 . 1/13/2023
Rose was wrong, of course Edward would know they’re responsible. They were selling a painting that was only on loan
Also, Bella should know that Edward could have switched the painting when she was sleeping on the plane, than sent her on her way when they landed, never to be seen again.
VryUnique chapter 8 . 1/13/2023
Edward doesn’t seem all above board so I didn’t think he was with law enforcement. All the secrecy and money has made me think he is an art thief. He hasn’t relieved the art gallery of any paintings which makes me think he wants the one that Bella is carrying. That was the one he was paying attention to when he went to the gallery. Bella had suspicions that he thought it was fake, so he either was following the painting and was aware a switch happened there or was already aware of Alice. He has had plenty of opportunity to take it but I’m guessing he hasn’t because he would have sent Bella on her way. She has gotten under his skin which may be giving him a guilty conscious.
VryUnique chapter 6 . 1/12/2023
Ha… I bet it’s M’s apartment, that’s why he got a funny look when Bella mentioned him cleaning up their mess. Maybe…?
Zveka chapter 21 . 7/17/2022
This was fun read ... excellent for the summer ..love it
AnaTwiLover chapter 21 . 7/13/2022
Great story! Couldn’t put it down. Let me say, it was wonderful reading a story featuring my home, Cape Town, South Africa! This story will always be etched in my memory. Thank you for awesome writing!
levityoflonging chapter 21 . 8/7/2021
I love this story. It's so light-hearted compared to some of your other stories, but that was a pleasant surprise. Very Thomas Crown Affair vibes.
atouchofcitron chapter 14 . 7/29/2021
despite what she chooses to do, despite him showing all his cards, and despite having the balls to do what she's done to edward so far, she still lacks so much courage to actually say what she needs to say and chooses the easiest route. kinda disappointed in her character, but the plot is interesting so far.
6,431 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »