Reviews for Artful Maneuvers
G licious chapter 21 . 9/19
Loved this story !
commerou chapter 21 . 9/7
Great storyeventhough I was yelling at Bella to make the cocky bastard work harder to get her... HA HA I have to admit though, I would have let him win sooner than she did. You are a great storyteller!
Jean Driver chapter 21 . 8/31
Just had to reread this when I came across it this morning! Really enjoyed it again! Thank you for entertaining me!
Cina's chapter 21 . 7/5
Absolutely loved your story. I will miss these guys.
FanFicJunkee chapter 21 . 6/29
Thank you for such an awesome story! One of the best that I've read! Just wish it was a little bit longer. Keep up the great work! :-)
athome Jo chapter 1 . 6/16
Great!
Ashmerlin chapter 21 . 6/15
Loved it! Such a great story, I adore your characters.

XoxoxoxoX
Alia
Mtg526 chapter 21 . 5/19
You are crazy good. I am loving...really truly loving everything you write. This story was exceptional. You are definitely added to my favorite author's list! I have so many emotions going on right now...sad that this story is over...happy to see what other stories you have written...nervous and melancholy because I believe I only have a few more of your stories to read. Do you have any original works? Can you message me if you do?
irelandk chapter 21 . 3/19
:-)
jehh chapter 21 . 3/2
The plot with the art theft was amazing! I swear Lifetime can get better stories if they just read fanfiction. Than You
Sailaranel chapter 21 . 2/5
Lovely story. I was initially concerned about how they were connected but it all worked out brilliantly!
BabyBear08 chapter 21 . 1/29
Great story, I enjoyed reading it!
Sassyvampmama chapter 21 . 1/11
So much fun, thanks for sharing!
SyonaAntonyMasenCullen chapter 1 . 1/9
So when I was reading this I saidHey! I've read the acne thing somewhere", only to realize I was reading the story written by the same author...
ChristianMom54 chapter 21 . 12/28/2016
What a enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
6,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »