Reviews for Artful Maneuvers
Annazonie chapter 21 . 12/28/2017
Great story! Loved it!
Annazonie chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
I LOVE this story! I’m hooked in! What’s Edward playing at I wonder? Hmmmm, going to have to keep reading!
liatb01 chapter 21 . 12/6/2017
This is my second time reading this story, it was just as wonderful as the first. Thank you!
zoooaaa chapter 12 . 9/26/2017
I love mystery. and very few people are able to nail the "art theft" scenario. You have written wonderfully, covering all details from art to scenic locations. I hope you continue writing such amazing stories.

I still don't get it as to how nobody knows Edward Cullen, a man who can ask airlines to delay the plane.
G licious chapter 21 . 9/19/2017
Loved this story !
commerou chapter 21 . 9/7/2017
Great storyeventhough I was yelling at Bella to make the cocky bastard work harder to get her... HA HA I have to admit though, I would have let him win sooner than she did. You are a great storyteller!
Jean Driver chapter 21 . 8/31/2017
Just had to reread this when I came across it this morning! Really enjoyed it again! Thank you for entertaining me!
Cina's chapter 21 . 7/5/2017
Absolutely loved your story. I will miss these guys.
FanFicJunkee chapter 21 . 6/29/2017
Thank you for such an awesome story! One of the best that I've read! Just wish it was a little bit longer. Keep up the great work! :-)
athome Jo chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Great!
Ashmerlin chapter 21 . 6/15/2017
Loved it! Such a great story, I adore your characters.

XoxoxoxoX
Alia
Mtg526 chapter 21 . 5/19/2017
You are crazy good. I am loving...really truly loving everything you write. This story was exceptional. You are definitely added to my favorite author's list! I have so many emotions going on right now...sad that this story is over...happy to see what other stories you have written...nervous and melancholy because I believe I only have a few more of your stories to read. Do you have any original works? Can you message me if you do?
irelandk chapter 21 . 3/19/2017
:-)
jehh chapter 21 . 3/2/2017
The plot with the art theft was amazing! I swear Lifetime can get better stories if they just read fanfiction. Than You
Sailaranel chapter 21 . 2/5/2017
Lovely story. I was initially concerned about how they were connected but it all worked out brilliantly!
6,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »