Reviews for Visitig Hours 9PM Until 7AM
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This story is real good. I wonder if you could do Shaddi x yugi story i bet you could
RandyPandy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I'd actually just rewatched this episode, so finding this fic was a pleasant surprise. :) I loved how Shadi and Yugi were with each other - a conversation between acquaintances connected to each other with the Items, but not enemies. The part about Yugi's wide-eyed rapture with Shadi's stories of Egypt made me chuckle; it sounded so completely in-character for him.
Rubellite chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was awsome.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Very brilliant and creative! :) Plus, Shadi, in my view, would definitely win the Award for Most Mysterious and/or Enigmatic Character, if there ever was such a thing.

Keep up your super-neat, very brilliant and creatively phenomenal writing! :)
NightmareTroubador chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Excellent story. You portrayed Shadi very well, especially since he doesn't get enough love. Also I'm curious as to who the man is at the end? For the life of me I can't think of the answer!

Anyway, keep up the excellent work.

Humbly and Sincerely,

~NightmareTroubador
magdilen chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Good job. But who was the man in the cloak?
aditou chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
This is fantastic! I loved how you portrayed Shaddi, and you should write more about him.
Adnexus chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Like it... Its to bad its a oneshort
WallofIllusion chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I enjoyed this. It's an interesting concept.
Crazyfishie chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
It's very deep.
Kiriko chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
I think it's important! Who's the person in the blue cloak? Oh, and your story was once again fantastic.
Evil Overlady chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
A story about Shadi... Interesting... No, I don't think the writers do enough with him... I'm at a disadvantage. I've only _seen_ him *once*, and that was at the Battle City Finals where he rescued Tristan, so I'm very curious about him... I'm also curious about Mai (just a thought). Makes sense that he'd show up after that fire. ;) But I can see where the writers might find the scene out of place in the series... Again, keep writing. :)
Namonaki chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
I LOVED IT...MAN I'M RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO SAY...THATS BAD, BUT I LOVED THE STORY AND ANOTHER THING I NOTICED IS HOW YOU MANAGE TO PUT OTHER CHARACTERS (excluding: Ryou, Anzu, Kaiba and Joey)TO NOTE ON YAMI'S ACTUIAL ...LIVING.
BakaNeko-Chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Poor Shaddi so alone. I really loved how you showed Shaddi's personality. It really showed how deep he is. great fic
Hellsfirescythe chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Pretty good. Are you going to put Shaddi in May It Be? I hope you do. You haven't updated it yet, how could you?