Reviews for Merlin's Box
Lyz135 chapter 11 . 9/2
OMG! This story is so unique and interesting, that it has captivated my mind and is leaving me wishing for more. I hope that you update soon!
lrmorena chapter 11 . 8/15
This story is so different and fascinating. I hope Hermione let the goblins get the carcass of the basilisk and make some money out of it. With a great deal of discretion. Please keep them coming. Follow/Fav.
lrmorena chapter 2 . 8/14
Love your story line I will keep reading up to your last update.. Thanks, and please keep them coming.
A Fir Tree chapter 11 . 8/4
This is the most creative and original fan fiction I've read! Keep it up!
TheTruffalo chapter 11 . 7/10
Your story is really interesting. I like that you did your own spin on an idea that I love and in such a unique way. I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you continue.
janaoliver chapter 2 . 6/10
I'm so glad that I found this sorry! It's off to an intrigeing start!
whereandwhy chapter 11 . 4/25
who cares about saving history when you can save lives so i don't get why she just didn't destroy it already and about peter she could have made sure he didn't become a part of james group are you gonna let hermione change the future or just let her watch the same future repeat itself because it looks like no matter the original timeline is repeating again so what was the point of her going back to the past
Blue Raging Fire111 chapter 11 . 4/19
this is awesome! please update soon. thank you
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 11 . 3/18
Loved it! Thank you!
Clana-4-eva chapter 9 . 3/17
This is AWSOME!
Shorty653 chapter 11 . 3/16
I like it, I'm curious to see where it goes .
PinkSlytherin chapter 11 . 3/16
Can't wait to see how long she will do this alone for. Will she ever let anyone in?
JuliaLestrange chapter 11 . 3/16
Great chapter. I really like it!
KEZZ 1 chapter 11 . 3/15
great chapter
i am looking forward to reading more soon
ragsweas chapter 11 . 3/15
AWESOME! I am very eagerly waiting for the next chapter! Update soon! this is extremely interesting!