Reviews for Merlin's Box
Albus Dumbledore chapter 11 . 4/17
UPDATE!
Rlkotatis chapter 11 . 12/26/2017
Hey! First of all I love this story the Merlin’s box is genius as well as having hermione be his protégée second I wonder how long you plan to make this wonderful story do you plan on going through every year are you going to fast forward through a couple years just out of curiosity I will read no matter what you plan because I am down for this journey! I look forward to your return and am def going to read your other work while I wait :)
RosieJones95 chapter 11 . 11/18/2017
please update soon. I am hooked
Guest chapter 11 . 10/17/2017
I love this
The Best was the race
CherepMikhailov chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
go hermione
say... where is her social life?
666Spektor chapter 11 . 9/30/2017
PLEASE UPDATE
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Lyz135 chapter 11 . 9/2/2017
OMG! This story is so unique and interesting, that it has captivated my mind and is leaving me wishing for more. I hope that you update soon!
lrmorena chapter 11 . 8/15/2017
This story is so different and fascinating. I hope Hermione let the goblins get the carcass of the basilisk and make some money out of it. With a great deal of discretion. Please keep them coming. Follow/Fav.
lrmorena chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
Love your story line I will keep reading up to your last update.. Thanks, and please keep them coming.
A Fir Tree chapter 11 . 8/4/2017
This is the most creative and original fan fiction I've read! Keep it up!
TheTruffalo chapter 11 . 7/10/2017
Your story is really interesting. I like that you did your own spin on an idea that I love and in such a unique way. I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you continue.
janaoliver chapter 2 . 6/10/2017
I'm so glad that I found this sorry! It's off to an intrigeing start!
whereandwhy chapter 11 . 4/25/2017
who cares about saving history when you can save lives so i don't get why she just didn't destroy it already and about peter she could have made sure he didn't become a part of james group are you gonna let hermione change the future or just let her watch the same future repeat itself because it looks like no matter the original timeline is repeating again so what was the point of her going back to the past
Blue Raging Fire111 chapter 11 . 4/19/2017
this is awesome! please update soon. thank you
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 11 . 3/18/2017