Reviews for With Or Without You
Bailey chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Ok. I'm officially hooked. Please continue!
Jasmine 282 chapter 2 . 12/13/2002
AGHH! How could you leave us there? I mean, it was great with the kiss on the cheek and the fun with the earrings! THEN you have him all worried! Now I'm worried! Get writing missy! (pretty please?) *grin*
melia chapter 2 . 12/10/2002
This story is so good! I love the way you've completely gotten rid of Alice (good job!) Your English is really good, and I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Ash chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
AAAAAAHHH! He called Jack SpyDaddy! That was so very unintentionally funny. Sorry if I ruined that part for you. Anyway, great story, keep up the good work!
Jasmine 282 chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
*sniff* Even though I saw the show tonight, this made me want to cry! Wonderful! Great emotion flowing, and believable action. (gee...wonder why?) And you pointed out the one thing I kept thinking - he's sick because of her and the trip to Taipei. It's a good thing we know he loves her or else there would be some hostile feelings about this!
Ash chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Please don't let Vaughn die right when she gets back. Please, please, please, please, please don't do that. Otherwise it's an excellent story. Great job
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
This is a great story! You have to write more soon! Please! Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
I really like this so far. Please continue soon!
The Weather Gal chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
I like a lot! It's a great story line and kind of mirrors what i think might happen on the show tommorow night! Yay! So keep on writing!