Reviews for A Father's Love
We all need more pls
MEEEEEP chapter 16 . 9/27
Oh my fucking god, the schadenfreude from this chapter is like the sweetest chocolate. You did a marvelous job! Thank you so much!
MEEEEEP chapter 14 . 9/27
I literally haven't stopped crying since chapter 1 and I just bawled all out reading this.

Thank you so much for sharing this.
Whatif-inator chapter 1 . 9/23
Easily in the top 10 best Naruto fanfics. The story, the drama, character development and interaction.

How I wish this story is not abandoned.
ChubbyNingen chapter 24 . 9/14
My guy I need you to come back to this story if anything I need you to at least finish this particular story. I need to know if Naruto conquers the juubi, brings back the tailed beasts, I’m also waiting for the wedding scene please come back and at least finish this story.
freedomringer chapter 24 . 9/6
Pls make more! We miss this series!
Diametrik chapter 1 . 8/29
Athena seems like one of the worst people to fall in love with. It's like, just as you get close to her, she dumps a child on you and disappears with no notice. Not only did you get dumped BECAUSE you were doing well in the relationship, but she's also a deadbeat mother.
atchoum35 chapter 24 . 8/19
nice chapter, please, continue
Tank41903 chapter 24 . 8/15
Story is great I hope you continue it.
Poor Eros ;(((((
OkamiKageW chapter 12 . 7/21
Hinata? I fucking hate that skank. Hope she dies in Boruto and tbh Hinata shouldn't have married Naruto in the first place she's a useless bitch with a shitty personality and voice. I stg I skipped the scenes with her in it because of how annoying she was. Glad to see she's dead.
acoolguyy chapter 4 . 7/13
Lacy has good taste…how to train your dragon is indeed one of the greatest animated movies of all time.
HellFire28 chapter 1 . 7/4
As long as it's not Artemis, I don't care.
Fucking amazing