Reviews for A Father's Love
TehStorm chapter 24 . 9/8/2020
Great chapter,also don't know why people are freaking out about athena and other half naruto. I mean if was just a clone then i would be a bit peeved as well but thats literally him and when he comes back he will have ALL the memories and experience from his other half. It would be as if he had done it and experienced himself,wich technically he DID.

Also is Dite hinting at a possible pregnancy with her sudden craving? That would be nice.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 24 . 9/8/2020
It's been too long eith too much going on and too many chapters if too many other stories.

Did he basically leave a clone behind to cuck himself that finally had sex with Athena? Is that what I just skipped cause that puts my liking this story from a 12 to a -2 immediately. Which is normally a fuck this shit I'm out but considering I really liked this story theres a lot more cussing involved.
fallendemon248 chapter 24 . 9/8/2020
I wonder how everyone will react in the reading fic to this chapter lol that’s gonna be great
alec-potter chapter 24 . 9/8/2020
Nice
Dievalgo84 chapter 24 . 9/8/2020
a couple of weeks go ihave lost the hopr of you updating, nut thsmis greater than alexander himself, keep going
JesteRBloodRaveN chapter 24 . 9/8/2020
dude a very awesome chapter...and I'm hoping you'd update your 'READING A father's love' too .. pls update that fic too
Lt Juan Rico chapter 24 . 9/8/2020
Another brilliant chapter. I've really enjoyed this and the reading of it. Looking forward to future updates
invoker26 chapter 24 . 9/8/2020
It's a pleasant surprise to see the update not too long from previously. A little disheartened that Athena first time is just with a clone? or is it other half? and not exclusively with just Naruto without any jutsu involvement. I can only imagine if that happening to me, my wife's virginity (century old virgin goddess at that) being taken without me knowing or. It doesn't really help either even if its my other half doing. I would be furious lol. Oh well hope to see more Athena Naruto momment, so far Aprodhite taking more scene than her
ncpfan chapter 24 . 9/8/2020
Always glad for an update to this one. Of course, if Athena not liking California was the true reason for not going instead of just an excuse, then they could have just gone to Florida instead. After all, there's a lot more at Disney World than there is at Disneyland.

Anywho - looking forward to what comes next.
MarauderPrime12 chapter 24 . 9/8/2020
Excellent chapter
JokerKing7 chapter 24 . 9/8/2020
Sigueeeeeee
Mr R chapter 24 . 9/8/2020
Sabia que en algun momento pasaria, pero no esperaba que fuera tan pronto
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 24 . 9/8/2020
Please continue
Awesome chapter
Can’t wait for more
Hopefully we get a longer Athena Naruto Lemon
Habu2010 chapter 24 . 9/8/2020
Wow
TypeVos chapter 24 . 9/8/2020
Finally! One of my all time favourite stories has released another chapter! This is such a happy chapter... can't wait for more
5,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »