Reviews for A Father's Love
mrwelsh24 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
interesting
AlbionSkunk chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Is it... Calypso? (Sorry I'm a Calypso fan)
priceless22 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Heh this is actually pretty good
M.D. Hurricane chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Dude is Naruto gonna be paired with Calypso? That would be so cool. I've read two other fics similar to this one but they haven't been updated. So I'm excited to see this.
Though I wonder when he will recover from his amnesia and be a badass ninja again. Probably when the Tim is right during a life or death moment or when his daughters are at risk.
Obsidian Ur-Emperor chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Athena or Hestia
smallsc chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I love these kinds of stories where the main character is the father of demigods and this story is fantastic so far! Keep up the good work ;)
ChilledKitsune chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I want to guess aphrodite since she's all bubbly happy so shewould go well with naruto. Also because I want to see tension when he sees ares.
LogicWhatLogic chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Really hoping for Hera, you never see a pairing with her and she deserves some love considering how much of a douche Zeus is, always cheating and stuff.
Gabriel Herrol chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Nice start for the story, but you should decide on what surname Naruto goes. On the star it's Uzumaki and down in the story, it's Namikaze. So he doesn't remeber his past, the Juubi killed everyone he cared about. The Gods gave him a new life or maybe the fates. He may not have his jutsu anymore, but his strength and his combat abilities are stille there. Well, keep up the good work then. :)
Kinunatzs The Eternal chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I thought Naruto's last name is Uzumaki here? and why is his daughter's last name is Namikaze? while the idea and start is nice but Naruto losing his memories, skills and powers made me lost interest greatly to read this fic and this is a cliché of "powerful character comes into a new universe but somehow loses all his/her power and has to gain it back" to the point where it's not even funny anymore.
John1290 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Seriously man another fucking story. You have so many unfinished ones why would you write another.
I enjoy reading your fics but im not going to bother to read this one as it will probably be abandoned after like 4 updates.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
You are doing a interesting story because I never see a Athena pairing because as you know Athena is a virgin Goddess like Artemis so it is a shock for me to see it because most of her children are born without sex being involved.

I think you have something quite good here but is Naruto a Demigod or a mortal in this story because it can give me ideas in what the story will develop into.

I want to ask you have you answered any of my posts on your Facebook site because I was wondering about it myself because you have a excellent site there because you haven't talked to me in a long while remember I am one of your biggest supporters as a reader.

I read "Thunderous Music" by the way, and it is fantastic and I can't wait to see how you explain Naruto's powers because how can someone on the side of Heaven can find himself in love with the side of the Underworld that will be interesting to see.
shaman95naruto chapter 1 . 9/15/2014