Reviews for A Father's Love
reptoholic chapter 24 . 4/10
Story is amazing, I absolutely love it. I was so excited to read the latest few chapters. Keep up the amazing work! I really hope he makes them his domain animals and does not let them run free or sealed into others. It would be nice to see them get their old personalities and memories back!
reptoholic chapter 23 . 4/10
AMAZING CHAPTER
reptoholic chapter 22 . 4/10
yesssssssssssssssssssssss
Apocalyptica-sama chapter 17 . 4/6
Really loving the story. Hate that scene of Naruto's past life. Neglectful husband/father Naruto makes me sick to my stomach. No idea what the fuck Kishimoto thought he was doing.

Anyway, love his daughters here. Super adorable.

Dite was super scary last chapter. People tend to forget how potentially powerful she can be.
Anghel Sheffer chapter 24 . 4/3
Cuando vas a seguir con la historia bro? Es demasiado buena para dejarla abandonada
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 3 . 4/2
Tzatziki sauce yummy
Por favor continue
stearcd2471 chapter 8 . 3/31
Why is this so fucking adorable?
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 1 . 3/24
Awsome chapter!
NarutoX24 chapter 24 . 3/14
OmegaUltima chapter 14 . 3/13
I hope that they're not going to just gloss over the fact that Athena just straight up killed what seemed to be a full mortal in front of her daughter; attitude alone doesn't automatically mean that she's a monster, and monsters turn to dust, not ash; possibly asking Hades to revive the teacher also kinda goes against everything he's about, too

Well, I guess I'll see how it's handled as I read further, if it is addressed at all
Rock1624 chapter 13 . 3/5
Nice, a Disney movie scene
Read this twice now. This is an absolutely smashing story! Loving the fluff and the love and the sweetness.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Nicolas Mejia chapter 24 . 2/23
please I need more of this great story
OtakuAkuma chapter 24 . 2/16