Reviews for A Father's Love
Dr1zzy chapter 22 . 1/28
Plz update
Amberwolfie chapter 24 . 1/25
Please continue this story
I love it sooo mucchh! I can't wait to see their wedding! Pleasee don't abandoned this story.
jocoleman2017 chapter 9 . 1/18
HELLO please UPDATE
Uncle Dork chapter 24 . 1/12
can't believe I missed that fried pickle hint the first time. I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter
Baahubali321 chapter 24 . 1/10
Luv it, plz keep updating!
Organized Entropy
LMFAO you just annihilated this story and it's hilarious just how much you vehemently hate it
Organized Entropy chapter 1 . 1/6
TLDR: there is no plot, there’s no action, there’s no humor, drama is forced and cliche, the tag should be “Drama/Romance,” paragraph structure has left the chat, grammar and spelling mistakes appear often, there is no innovation in this story and it’s very bland, and the protagonist can be replaced by ANY MALE and the story would still function as it does now: that is to say incredibly poorly. Overall: 3/10

To new readers: DO NOT READ IF OVER THE MENTAL AGE OF 15, AND/OR YOU WENT TO 6TH GRADE ENGLISH. This story will bore/horrify you if you are either.
Organized Entropy chapter 24 . 1/6
Wow. This hit levels of cringe I would never have thought possible. And with that I bid this story adieu. Everything is forced, drama is forced, there is little family and most is drama. The tags on this should be “Drama/Romance.” Naruto could literally be replaced by ANYONE and the story would still stand, that’s how bland he is. Even in other romance media I’ve seen the protagonist at least has SOMETHING that makes them stand out, irreplaceable in the flow of the story revolving around them. This story isn’t funny, doesn’t make me feel sad at all, there is no action to look forward to, and no tropes I haven’t seen. There are grammar and spelling errors in every chapter, the overall flow of individual paragraphs is horrendous, and the “family” moments are cliche. I’m not averse to father/daughter relationship, I watched “CLANNAD: After Story” after all. However this story does NOTHING new and is so incredibly generic i thought I was reading a Kirkland fanfiction somehow. If you like it, all the power to you. However this is trash. With all the praise this had I am severely disappointed. Mainly in naruto. He can be replaced with Percy Jackson, and it would not make a difference in the story. This is more bland than white bread, and reading it feels like I’m forcing glue down my throat. Learn to innovate, plot wise and grammar wise. And paragraph structure wise. There’s a lot wrong with this story and I am incredibly disappointed I couldn’t enjoy it. The premise is good, but naruto and Percy Jackson are both the equivalent of SHONEN. This is garbage. Filth. A bastardized product of two of my favorite series, except they committed incest and now the creation has 10 less chromosomes. Just like the author of this story. I cannot stress how BAD all these characters were developed, EVEN THE MAIN CHARACTER! It should have been so easy, you have a FULL BOOK AND ANIME SERIES TO FALL BACK TO! How is this so difficult? I cannot comprehend the depths of your stupidity.
TLDR: there is no plot, there’s no action, there’s no humor, drama is forced and cliche, paragraph structure has left the chat, and the protagonist can be replaced by ANY MALE and the story would still function as it does now: that is to say incredibly poorly. Overall: 3/10

BaffledVictrix chapter 24 . 1/6
Awesome fic! Can't wait for more! Happy new year!
Mem0ry chapter 24 . 1/4
Fantastic story.
It's quite remarkable to see the evolution of your writing. It's clear the passage of years has left its kind mark on your skill. Though I do hope that the next update will not be another year in the coming!
LordFluffyPuffy chapter 24 . 12/21/2020
Excellent story! Can't wait for more
lordpurgatory23 chapter 16 . 12/16/2020
I'm loving this fanfic but holy fuck this chapter is painful to read. im scared help
JesteRBloodRaveN chapter 24 . 12/16/2020
hey,can you please update this fic along with the reading Version of it,
I'm a big fan of this fic hope to see updates more
5,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »