Reviews for A Father's Love
Tulian chapter 24 . 12/15/2020
Update please
RougePoncho chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
I really love this story! So heartwarming! read it all in one day, lol. I like the age of bronze angle, its very unique. Where the narutoverse happened in the distant past, and the Juubi is a primordial. Big fan, hope you continue with it!
oujiswan chapter 1 . 12/6/2020
Buen fic me gusta mucho
shadowix2712 chapter 24 . 11/15/2020
oh come on! What cliffhanger.

Great Story by the way
Mastersgtjames chapter 18 . 11/15/2020
uh... so now MC has forgotten all the jutsu, seals, etc...? what a waste.
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
Ehh...
Personally I prefer Naruto crossovers where Naruto is Godlike. Either having Eating the Chakra Fruit, Obtained the Bloodlines, the Rinne-TenseiSharingan, or become a God like Kaguya.
Not a fan of weak/pushover naruto.
Toshi chapter 24 . 11/12/2020
Me encanta tu historia, es muy pero muy interesante tienes una lectora que te apoyará con tu finc tienes mi voto te FELÍCITO
Guest chapter 14 . 11/10/2020
It was years ago when I first discovered this story. I was but a boy and this was the last chapter you uploaded for a long time, and I eventually forgot about this story. I’m a man now in my second year of college and I can’t believe that you’ve been updating this story for this long. Thank you for continuing your work and I can’t wait to read more.
Darth revan1998 chapter 24 . 11/8/2020
Can't wait to read more
AlphaKenny1 chapter 24 . 11/4/2020
Just chatch up, Amazing story.
joelcordero1322 chapter 24 . 11/4/2020
Es Buenisimo
DestinySkyDemon chapter 24 . 10/22/2020
I LOVE THIS STORY! I absolutely adore the interactions between Naruto and his family, and I just can't wait for the final confrontation with the juubi or when Athena finally makes love with Naruto. Keep up the fantastic work!
I am a person 123 chapter 16 . 10/20/2020
she made ares casterate himself... that was dark but awesome
harem4777 chapter 24 . 10/16/2020
by the time the next chapter
the story is at its best and ask after this are you going to do the percy jackson stories from the books
RueX12 chapter 6 . 10/8/2020
Virginity isn't something you can retail in a Civil way of thinking but biologically it is ig idk
5,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »