Reviews for Night Sky
slime chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I love it. I love most of your fics. And I like how Mokuba wanted to know more, cause hes only a little kid and lots of people potray him like hes almost grqduateing high school or somthing. I also like how you did Seto to, we got to see some of his resiliace and toughness. But you mixed it with a soft side that almost no one does right. You got it right. Good jod.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Squeal! I loved this! fluffier than angora bunnies with teddy bears in a pillow store!
jessi chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Great story!
KokoUchiha chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
That was really sweet, and a little sad. Kaiba's such a great older brother. _
Arsaja chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awww... I loved this one :')
John Smith chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
omgomgomgomgomg what a cute story! I was really surprised to read that this was your first non angst story! It obviously had dark undertones, but you really pulled off a beautifully hopeful story here. You're an excellent writer, and I think this story flowed very well overall. Really sweet little look into the Kaiba brothers, very in character, etc etc! I love it, instant fave! I haven't looked at your other stuff yet, but I really hope that you have more non-angst xD I mean, I do love a good woobie Seto, but I can't live without a happy ending.
StormWolf91 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Aw, that was really cute, but it was sad at the same time. Still, I loved it :)
Crystalline Embers chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
*Sniffle, sob* That was just...no words can describe this! I love this though! I love reading stories about Seto and Mokuba in the brotherly love way. Flames are welcome? Person, this story does not deserve flames. This is WAY too good for flames. This was written so beautifully!

Trust me, Seto was not OOC at all in this. You kept him in character very well. Great job on writing this!
Aperira chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
OMG! I love it! _. I don't think Seto is Ooc. Maybe he, but that's ok! It's great!
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Very sweet. I love the reference about their parents. So many Seto fics don't even mention them (then again, the show didn't either), and they must have been important.

I'm faving this. -
d84 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
This was so sweet! I loved it!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
That was really cute. I loved the characterisation you used. Keep up the good work!
Intoxicated Biscuit chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Aww, how adorable!
Writer of Destiny chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
OMG! THAT WAS THE BEST ONESHOT FIC I EVER READ! I love how the emotion was so real and it was so CUTE! KEEP WRITING!
zigguratank chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
AW! this was like the BEST brother fluff stuff i've ever read! i'm a BIG fan on brother fluffiness especially amelda and miruko! *sniffle*...*bursts into tears* WHY? WHY? WHY DID THE ADORABLE MIRUKO HAVE TO DIE? WHY? AND HE LEFT HIS BIG BROTHER TO BECOME REALLY HOT AND NOW I'M OBSESSED OVER HIM AND I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM AND ALL THIS OTHER JUNK! wah! it's so sad! but i hope seto NEVER dies or mokuba never dies or...or...yea. i'm gonna shut up now. great story!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »