Reviews for Fiona x Axeman
RainbowGoGoBoots chapter 1 . 5/21
Sexxay
Your Girl Carmen chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I really love this, you did Fiona and Axeman justice! I like that you wrote it in a window of the storyline, too. Please write more for them!
pawwwlik chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
THIS was so goode! one of the best I've read here among the loads of very shitty fanfics about Fiona/Jude/Jessica. Good job, very well written and I liked the language very much - I'm not native speaker so I appreciate very much when I can fully understand and enjoy the story :)
teenpuke chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Oh my this was soooo good! I can't believe this was your first fanfic, it was well written and I could picture everything. Please write more I have such a love for this pairing omg. And the ending was so cute. How he calls her baby doll, the feeeels
CoraismyHomie chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Great job!
Insp Exstead chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I don't know where to begin. First off, I'll state that you are an incredible writer. I didn't see any flaws in your writing. This fic was very steamy, I loved it ;-)
"I can still hear your music when you're no longer playing." - loved that, too.
I hope to read more from you in the future, rather it's for this ship or any other. Marvelously done. -Airen (supremeairen on twitter) xx
Karolina chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I love reading fan fiction but I'd never read any AHS fics before, this was the first one and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. You used quite a descriptive language so I could easily imagine all you've written. I liked the idea of getting on the streetcar, it's much better than staying in his apartment as we've already seen that happening on the show.
The mention of Delia's birth caught my attention and I'm very glad you included that :)
Anddddd the saxophone! I am not surprised Fiona could hear that in her head all the time, I heard it while reading the fic, as well. Absolutely loved the fact that you made the saxophone important here. And of course he wrote the song for her.. 3
Axeman calling Fiona "baby doll" must be one of the best things ever, definitely.
The sex scene was well written and.. well, hot. So considering it was your first time writing it you should be happy.

Thanks for the fic!
MistMountainDreamer chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This was great! Well written, tons of passion, you definitely captured their relationship perfectly. Hope you write more :)
madisonmontgomery chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Love this. Gave me major feelings. Love your writing, i hope you continue with more! - surprisecunt
murphycat chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Dark, mysterious and sexy as hell. Wonderful magical job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
YAAS. LOVED THIS BOO
Carly Marshall chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
HOLY SHITBALLS... THIS IS THE BEST FIONA GOODE/JESSICA LANGE/AMERICAN HORROR STORY FAN FIC I HAVE EVER READ. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING JOB!
Taylor chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
. . THIS IS INCREDIBLE. You should definitely write more stories! I can't believe this is your first fanfic! You're a pro. Beautifully written! 3
SisterJudyMartin chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Love it. Amazing. Wonderful. Oh please do write more of these. It's always good t have new fiona and axeman FanFiction. Actually all new FanFiction is good. Love your work. Hope to be reading some more soon.