Reviews for Fate's Gamble: Round Two
Ravenjuubi chapter 25 . 11/19
Fantastic story
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 7 . 9/26
Why did I come back to this? Omg. Reading this chapter makes me want to cringe. No offense, but it's just really bad. If you can't tell on your own why I say this, then nothing I say will change your mind, so I'm not gonna bother explaining it.
Apollo D'Arc chapter 25 . 6/24
I believe you wrote a good story.
ManticoreBlues chapter 25 . 5/24
absolutely love this fanfic as well as the first one. I hope you plan to make another sequel... hopefully soon. while I'd love to sing poetical about it I'm instead going to dedicate such time to starting to read your reinforced magic story.
tarifullbuster chapter 16 . 5/24
Unless he willingly nerfed himself, I'm pretty sure he soloes all the servants by himself.
wry chapter 8 . 5/17
This a goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Arturia LeFay chapter 24 . 5/14
I like Helel's thought process!So? There's no kill like Overkill. "
isawdisboat chapter 11 . 4/21
I know it won’t happen since I’ve already read this , but I can’t help but imagine what if harry took over a Warhammer factory world and just see what made really bizarre stuff he would make
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 17 . 12/18/2021
Warped Caress's proposition doesn't seem off-putting, especially after this chapter's soul mechanics revelation.

Hopefully Harry will seduce Irisviel away from that shitty wannabe hero Kiritsugu.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 25 . 10/15/2021
Enjoying the story thanks
adam110902 chapter 25 . 10/11/2021
amazing, great ending to a great story
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2021
Wow Dumbledore is a manipulative piece of shit. When he wants something, he gets it. Whether it's through emotional manipulation, blatant manipulation, guilt tripping, etc. No wonder Voldermort wants to kill him, and no wonder Grindlewald fuck his ass. Then again, Dumbledore is a cocksucking anus slurping gutter slime, so that's his specialty. Harry should just bring Dumbledores sister back to life, kill her in front of him, and them slowly torture the old dickhead.
Maheshvara10 chapter 1 . 8/19/2021
I am waiting for sequel of this Masterpiece.
ONE WHO KNOWS ALL chapter 1 . 7/24/2021
its just a family drama among potters
I am dissapointed by mc he is op but he easily becomes angry as if he is still a kid and not acting like of his age or mentality.
fainfan chapter 25 . 6/24/2021
damn that ending is bitter sweet
2,455 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »