Reviews for Fate's Gamble: Round Two
AvidReader2425 chapter 25 . 10/24
A great story to be sure, thanks!
AvidReader2425 chapter 16 . 10/24
And absolutely hilarious and then to the chapter, loved it
dmafia ruler chapter 25 . 10/19
Just as amazing as the previous one I really enjoyed it
frishmous chapter 25 . 10/18
I hope that, if not this particular series, one of your works is updated before 2020. I'll not hold out for it or anything, but it is always nice to check my email and see a notification from . Thank you for the story and in a year maybe I'll re-read it again.
Spazzman29 chapter 25 . 10/14
The worst thing about this story is the lack of characters that were in the first. The only servant that returned and featured a somewhat relevent role was Jack. Tamamo and Ilya had small parts and Liz had part of a chapter that went nowhere. Fran and Medusa got mentioned a couple times each and thats it. Aoko, Stheno an Euryale barely got a mention and had no scenes which seemed weird as Stheno and Euryale were the two closest to him in Fates Gamble. Zeltretch got a couple scenes but Arcueid got nothing.

If you ever pick this up again I hope you include the characters that were in the origina as the story felt empty without them.
Is there going to be another one?
Obzerps chapter 25 . 7/1
Fate's Gamble: Adventures Throughout the Multiverse?
Obzerps chapter 1 . 6/29
*Craving for a sequel*
J flood chapter 8 . 6/16
okay it's 4 in the morning here where I'm at you definitely know how to make someone not want to stop reading thank you for that.
J flood chapter 7 . 6/16
damn you are one Kick-Ass offer another Well Done chapter loved the ending
J flood chapter 6 . 6/16
another brilliantly done chapter I just love it when Draco Malfoy gets what's coming to him
J flood chapter 5 . 6/15
I have to admit it I didn't think I was going to enjoy this story as much as I am everybody hates Draco Malfoy. And I'm loving it that you're giving in that thrashing that he deserves
J flood chapter 5 . 6/15
I just started this chapter reading it and I can't see the words anymore because I'm laughing so hard I'm crying thank you for putting that punk mouth void in his place!
J flood chapter 4 . 6/15
okay. I love you, that is the most perfect Cliffhanger I have ever seen beautifully done.
CodyJaaxs chapter 25 . 6/6
I have been loving the fate gamble series so much! A tad overwhelming sometimes with how powerful he is lol, back when you were talking about the beings greater than the aspects that harry knows (fate,death,life and whatnot) the only two that come to mind are Ophis and Great Red from highschool dxd which I believe is where you have Heilel from? Tbh I would love to see Harry wonder around more for the Sekirei world, and even see the Highschool DxD one too! I am so glad I decided yesterday morning to sit down and start reading your first Fate Gamble fic because this has become one hellova amazing fanfic, that just seema to be bursting with potential. Especially with your writing style, one that yes will follow somewhat of the plot, but at the same time is able to go forward and make it all fresh without regurgitating canon. Btw what happened to Umbridge? Like I never even saw another mention of her after Harry's detention? Lol anyways enough of my rambling, thank you for putting so much time and effort into this fic and not dropping it when you hit either your writers blocks or just when it had to get dragged out of you. I appreciate all the effort that went into this and I can't wait to start reading your other fics!
2,402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »