Reviews for Fate's Gamble: Round Two
SleepIsMeantToBeOverdosed chapter 14 . 10/31
His regular usage of Amaterasu’s flames now makes me wonder what the color of his divine-fueled flames would be as Amaterasu’s are black, I think Helios’ were pure gold and Karna’s I remember reading as either crimson orange or wine red with flakes of orange on the edges. I imagine his would be abyssal black with bright red streaking through the edges while either light purple or light green streaks through the body of it.
Luke chapter 1 . 10/28
Damn, you should make another sequel. Might be kinda hard but I hope you can do it. This story was really good.
SleepIsMeantToBeOverdosed chapter 23 . 10/18
I now understand some of why so many damned Lovecraftian horrors are so detached from reality that their detachment from said reality by itself alters reality. They piss on reality with anti-reality and that spawns the tentacles used in hentai.
Jimbocous chapter 25 . 10/9
Thanks for another fun sequel. Better written, I think, than the first part at least as far as having a bit less extraneous material in it. Great read!
stylo1 chapter 2 . 8/8
this whole sorting of harry is just a little weird
Warrof chapter 25 . 7/23
I remember there being another chapter to this... Where did it go? One where Harry and gang leave one final fight and where you tell us all why you are done with this story for a long time...
Maheshvara10 chapter 25 . 7/20
Super awesome Story. You awesome writer. If you didn't said that Fate Gamble was your first story I would have thought your professional writer. Thank you very much. I would love triple Crossover between Harry Potter, Naruto and Nasuverse with Either this harry before he got Asksha power or Naruto with power of rinnegan and Kaguya as his Girlfriend as protagonist, Some Nen power would be looks super cool as well.
Regarding "... Harry is getting really bored and is… anxious? That’s probably the best word for it, anxious to just be done with this world already..."

It's as good a word as any, at least as far as 'common usage' is concerned. Still, there is ambiguity involved. Most folks think and say "anxious" when all they realy mean is "eager."

Whether it matters can be somewhat subjective, but I try to remember that "anxious" has the same root as "anxiety." "Anxiety" has connotations dealing with Mental Health (as depicted in the extreme in Mel Brooks' film "High Anxiety").

As one who prefers to say what they mean, "anxious" is one word I rarely use. I consider whether there is any anxiety involved. If there is anxiety involved then I will use "anxious" but I prefer to use "eager" when eagerness is ALL that I mean to imply.
Regarding your Sorting Hat's boast ("... I’ve sat on many heads, millions of wizards and witches, of all ages, I’ve even sat on the heads of Magi seven times in my existence, and once upon the head of a Dead Apostle Ancestor...), really expect us to believe that BS?

First point , "I’ve sat on many heads, millions of wizards and witches," is sheer sophistry and a blatant exageration. If the school had been extant for 1000 years, just the first "million" would require an average incoming first-year class of 1000 new students each year. Millions, plural, would require at least 2000 new first-years each year throughout the school's existence. A more credible claim would be for an average first-year class size of perhaps dozens and a cumulative sorting of (at most) tens of thousands.

Second point, "... of all ages ..." is an obvious sophistic embellishment all on it's own. With very rare (well less than 1 percent, mostly to account for non-first-year transfers), their age would have been precisely eleven.

Can a magical construct LIE? Perhaps, generally, but why would Hogwarts' Founders have created a purpose-built sorting device to lie so blatantly?
t.laurence7 chapter 25 . 7/2
Okay, holy crap. When I suggested a drabble fic, I didn't realise that roughstar333 had already done so. Lol. If you hadn't known about it, they wrote 2 omakes based on your story called Fate's Gamble Omake: First Edition with over 400 chapters and a Second Edition with over 300 chapters. I may read them after I go through all the updated stories I'm currently following but thought I'd mention them in case you didn't know. Lol. ;D
t.laurence7 chapter 25 . 7/2
LOL, too bad, Bonesy! ;D Honestly, what did she think she would accomplish when cornering a being of tremendous power known only to he and his companions? Lmao. ;D Thanks so much for writing Fate's Gamble. ;D I actually thought that I'd read all of the first round but when I binge read it again, I realised I stopped at, like, 70 something for some reason? No idea how that happened but I'm all caught up now. Lol. ;D Thanks again for the entertainment! ;D I don't want to add to your load and be the cause of your insanity but... do you think you could have a drabble fic filled with his dimension hopping adventures? Blackwing in the Supernatural fandom would be kind of hilarious. Lol. Helel meeting that version of Lucifer would also be hilarious. ;D Or maybe have them visit Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Grandpa Zel out-pranks Reborn? ;D
t.laurence7 chapter 21 . 7/2
You know what? Harry should just kidnap RiddleMort and torture him for 4 months before killing him. Or at least until he's bored and then hand him over to DoD for her experiments. She could even pass him over to Medusa afterwards to join the Draco from Harry's original world. Lol. While they're having their fun, Harry can then eradicate all those masked idiots and begin setting up a proper Ministry. ;D
t.laurence7 chapter 18 . 7/1
Oh wow, okay, I was way off with that guess work. Lmao. ;D I can't believe I didn't think of Akasha. I was still focused on the whole, "Champion of the Gods," part Aphrodite mentioned. Lol. ;D
t.laurence7 chapter 14 . 7/1
Considering the fact that most of the Divinity of this particular world awoke upon Harry's abrupt arrival, it seems a little logical that Cthulhu is no longer sleeping... Mountainous in size, with the strength to go with it, possessing such rapid regenerative skills that he would be able to reform himself from complete destruction and capable of causing the minds of those he encounters to break and go mad? Doesn't this sound a little familiar, Harry? Like, say, a certain biblical serpent suddenly popping up to try and kill you completely unprovoked? ;D
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 15 . 6/12