Reviews for Fate's Gamble: Round Two
coronadomontes chapter 23 . 1/14
buen capitulo-good chapter
KnB BnK chapter 1 . 1/11
DxD universe would be AWESOME. Sekirei verse is, imo, a pretty awful universe with very little in the way of lore and interesting characters, while DxD is the opposite. Mind you, I'll read the fuck out of either, so consider these as suggestions more than "I'll stop reading if you do sekirei". Here's a little list of ideas for you:

DxD
Marvel (eh)
Akame Ga Kill (Revolution might make for great characterization)
Campione (meh, but some op chars makes it a decent choice)
Any Isekai literally ever (all have op chars and In depth lore)
NGNL (might make a nice characterization fic, hard to write tho)
Naruto (if you want 3 trillion favorites)
Smartphone (if you strategically kill off the mc and all of his waifus, the lore is cool)
Dragonball (one of the only options left if you want to give Harry a real challenge)
Mob Psycho (just do it to put mob with Harry than move tf on)
A KnB AU (look at my name lol)
My top 3:

DxD
Problem Children Isekai
your fav Isekai

Good luck, and I hope I helped...at least a lil
Kyu9930 chapter 23 . 1/6
Just re-read this series and it still continues to leave me satisfied :)
Hopefully after Harry is done with this world, he could move on to the Highschool DxD verse if possible. I think he is at the limit of what a Harry potter universe can throw at him which would challenge or be interesting to him, and the Fate universe canon also tends to become a little repetitive (it is the same battle royale, just with different players each time) unless you create an original arc. The DxD verse on the other hand is a bit more diverse in the challenges that Harry could potentially face (maybe not the average ultimate class devil but the likes of great red, ophis and trihexa etc.) and is decent if you look under all the perverseness. You could also modify their power levels if you wish to give Harry more of a challenge. There are also avenues for comedy in the series as well. However, this is just a suggestion and by no means am I asking that this must be done, especially since I think you have plans about the sekirei universe (i don't know much about that verse and it wasn't really my cup of tea so I have no opinions about it). Hope to read more from you :)
Greatazuredragon chapter 23 . 1/4
Nice chapter, good work.
duskrider chapter 23 . 12/30/2017
Very interesting I rather like how Harry revealed just why he is not out their slaughtering Voldemort and his supporters at the moment to Dumbledore.
Lycan01 chapter 23 . 12/29/2017
Good chapter.
PasiveNox chapter 23 . 12/28/2017
Great
torvalds42 chapter 23 . 12/27/2017
A great chapter, as always !
Thanks you so much for this story. I did not find glaring plot holes, and if there was some minor ones, they must have been drawn out in the awesomeness! xD
Nonetheless, I agree with you, this story is tiring itself out, and I await eagerly what you will write next.
But maybe you could write some chapters, or small stories about Harry and Co visiting other worlds, having fun adventures. Just chapter by chapter, as the inspiration comes

Anyway, thanks so much, and good luck for the last chapters !
And a happy new year to you as well!

Torvalds42
Jack Inqu chapter 23 . 12/27/2017
Makes sense that this version of Harry wouldn't truly care about the world he found himself in.

Ah, the old Muggles versus Magic debate. I've seen lots of different variations on it, persuasive arguments for both sides. I generally come down on Muggles winning, for the simple fact that most Magic users in the Harry Potter universe aren't smart enough to really leverage the most out of their powers. In the end, though, we simply don't know enough about how the magic of the Harry Potter universe works. Would shield spells stop a bullet or a bomb? How quickly could Muggles adapt to fighting magic, and vice versa?

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2017
(Akasha summarised. "While you are more of a neutral entity than definitively virtuous, you have a moral code of your own that you stand by without faltering.")

Yeah.. No. Don't get me wrong it makes some sense but saying his moral code won't falter when he is not even a few decades old, even when you combine all those different hims as it were means there shouldn't be a clue on if that was true.

Beings change, granted in Lovecraft that isn't really the case for those beings. But they were always like that, they didn't upgrade themselves as it were. This means Harry has been changing, constantly, to get to where he is now. Because of that he isn't truly 'set' as they were. He could very well change after a few hundred years, or thousands, millions or even billions.

Giving him this type of power when he is for all intent and purpose a infant that is barely crawling with how old he is doesn't make sense. The next chapter has him not sure of the future, and Akasha isn't sure either otherwise she would know who/what/where/when/why for anything that would threaten her or one of her universes.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/27/2017
I think that the first one was better because it seemed more fleshed out and I could feel the passion that went into it. This one started out like that and then it seems like you gave up on it and just wanted to end it. An example is where you started to do the grail war and then just ended it in half a chapter as opposed to having him manipulate the Grail war to an ending he wanted.
Akuma-Heika chapter 23 . 12/26/2017
M.A.D. would give mundane humanity a level of protection, because the devastation would effectively wipeout all forms of food and the ability to grow more, and transfiguration cannot create more food. I would be surprised if the magicals even surprised the explosions considering their ultimate magical barrier shown was overcome by magical bombardment. Pretty sure the energy in even a small nuke would eclipse Tom's destruction of Hogwart's shield.

Thanks for this. Not much longer to go, even without your AN, this chapter really draws that feeling out. I am assuming this is the final round (book/arc)?
Blackholelord chapter 23 . 12/26/2017
Okay its great to see you continuing the story. It been so long that I had forgotten about it. It would be unique to see where you take Harry next. Because I hope you take Harry to the universe of High School DxD, because I would like to see how he would interact with this world, how the characters would be confused as they try to figure him out, before he leaves their shock learning he was the strongest entity in existence. Something so high, he would be in a way equal to what the Bible God is suppose to be like instead of what they have been revealing in the manga/anime of this universe.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/26/2017
Meeting DC's Parliament of Trees, Swamp Thing and Poison Ivy might make for an interesting date for V/V as well BTW.

Ancient Night Elf architecture, from the Warcraft setting, might interest her as well, what with the trees being aware and somewhat animate, and dare I say it with a certain degree of sentience.

(See the buildings from Warcraft 3 and expansion.)
lexus4444 chapter 23 . 12/25/2017
Happy holidays. Thanks for the chapter. Try to enjoy your holidays you sound like you are over busy.
2,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »