Reviews for Fate's Gamble: Round Two
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 25 . 9/15
Well, I hope you make a sequel for this story.
DestructionDarkness chapter 25 . 9/6
is this finished, or is their another sequel coming? please, I hope so. brilliant work
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 11 . 8/25
Halo or Mass Affect... I can see the foreshadowing already...
Nightmare723764 chapter 2 . 8/18
Just rereading your Fate Gamble stories. And this is the first thing that came to mind.
Harry Harem Get.
The second is wondering what future projects do you have? I assume you'll be working on the Reinforced Magic series of yours?
Or maybe that Naruto story of yours?
Regardless whatever you do it's up to you, I was just wondering. Though I do hope to see more 'official' one-shots instead of omakes like on that Fate Gambles forum of yours.
petermalamas chapter 1 . 8/17
Personally i am not that much interested in the potter-verse. however your story is very funny AND has a rather op ( godlike/uber-god? ) mc. i really enjoyed the gamble series and hope for more soon. also another crossover would be interesting. please do keep up the good work.
Lol~!
kagewolf25 chapter 25 . 8/1
Awesomely WICKEDLY BRILLIANT
Brimmer chapter 22 . 7/29
Some of the cringiest shit I've ever had the misfortune to read

Harreh is dey stronkast ever!11 even a GOD can't best him cause he can emulate anything and has super duper uber authority!11! So strong! So cool! He's so badass! This totally isnt the authors self insertion wank to make up for real life insecurities!11!
Darksied-has-cookies chapter 25 . 7/27
Great story, next 1 should totaly be either negima, fairy tail, highschool dxd or even star wars since harry made his own lightsaber and spaceships... just an idea mind you
serialkeller chapter 25 . 7/18
Loved the ending. Don't want this to be the end, want multiple more dimensions to be hopped. Possibly like a stories of the lone traveller series only not all harry potter verses.
Aww i wanted more ... I do hope you keep this up
dragonfighter11 chapter 25 . 7/6
Can we expect to see your Reinforced series be continued and finished?
The Hand of Section XIII chapter 1 . 6/28
People of Fanfiction, the man below me IS NOT ME! I would never say anything so baseless and stupid! To the author, I'm sorry I dragged you into this, if you see my name in black text, that's not me, it's some dastard pretending to be me. To everybody else, I'm actually pretty nice in my reviews, but this Fake XIII? Isn't me.
Sincerely,
The Hand of Section XIII
Good evening I am also an author here, The Hand of Section XIII. While I am not able to login at the moment, I am willing to give you the top 10 reasons why your fic is not that good.

1 to 10 in order:

YOU SUCK!

Browse my account if you want pointers. Good night!
NicksterraIsBetterThanYou chapter 25 . 6/18
"I'm pretty sure he's responsible for several things we got the blame for, like the custard tsunami, eh?"

Sirius smile fell from his face. This was why he couldn't stay here, even if he yearned for James, Lily, and the other friends he'd made at Hogwarts as a student.

He didn't remember a custard tsunami incident, just like several other pranks and memories James had mentioned beforeā€¦

Yeah, that whole exchange fucked me up, and I don't know why. I guess that's what 5 years of writing practice does.

I just blazed through this entire 1M word story in the last week. I enjoyed it, and could definitely see as you improved.

I'll be reading your other stuff too, I should think.
2,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »