Reviews for Light Gone Forever
Shibori chapter 32 . 1/16
Great story but why did you let Yugi be blind again?I mean why didn't you "summoned" the Elf and return his sight again like you did before?
Leonardoiscool chapter 32 . 9/27/2017
Is it to much trouble to ask for a sequel? :D
Leonardoiscool chapter 24 . 9/27/2017
I kept it together until you put that song from Tarzan in...YOU PLAYED WITH MY FEELS AND TUG AT MY FEELS STRINGS YOU MONSTER! (I'm kidding. Love this so far)
Sairey13 chapter 32 . 11/25/2011
Can't they do surgery to help bring his sight back, like Serenity? Or, maybe the power of the Millenium Items? If not, isn't there a way to help fix YĆ«gi's eyesights? Anyway, can't wait to see what happens.
andysanime chapter 32 . 7/30/2011
Really good job.
Phoenix0192 chapter 21 . 9/11/2010
Umm... just thought i would point this out but brazil is no where near egytp, wrong continent and hemisphere

also when travelling from japan it would be out of their way to stop at egypt as the african continent is no where near

the flight path they would take.

Sorry this is NOT a flame i am just a stickler for technicalities, other than that a very good story, only some

confusion of words (when two words sound the same but have different meanings, you got some mixed up)but i am really

enjoying reading it.

Good work

- Phoenix
Cheeky-eyes chapter 32 . 1/12/2006
aw, poor yugi. u put him through alot. gr8 fic!
mel chapter 25 . 7/13/2005
I think that I just realized something... Yami wasn't singing after all! Crap... I'm so scatter-brained!
mel chapter 24 . 7/13/2005
I love fanfics where Yami sings! I want him to sing on the anime, even though it isn't going to happen anyway.
Toboe chapter 22 . 3/22/2005
STUTUP STUTUP STUTUP STUTUP STUTUP AND STUTUP i am very impresed im a girl 13 years old keep up the good work BYBY
animegoddess800 chapter 32 . 1/17/2005
White-Witch-Sakura chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
this a very cute story i am puting it in my fav.
Sophie chapter 32 . 9/26/2004
Your story was amazing and exciting. I loved your fiction especially how you made Yugi bling and how you planned out the story. I love your work!
Latias Eevee chapter 32 . 9/17/2004
Dark Latias: _ good but a sour ending :p
Latias Eevee chapter 8 . 8/22/2004
Latias: so far what we've read is good

Florence: ...kinda sad though...