Reviews for Not The Hero
ReizemUr chapter 25 . 8h
Oooh it's getting good again; another great chapter Rogers!
Animekitty47 chapter 25 . 15h
Wait, is Protection actually Selfishness?

Also, yes, Sombra is a very scary pony. Another marvelous chapter. And a creepy umbra backstory.

Plus an update for Last Draconequus too! You spoil us so! *skips off the read TLD*
Deinokos chapter 25 . 22h
...Oh my God, is that secretly the Element of Protection? It would fit! Aaaaahhhhh
David The Thirth chapter 24 . 1/18
Hey! You're back! Now don't leave again, I've been stuck reading cliches since the last time you went and I really, really don't want to read anymore self inserts.
ellaquesent rag chapter 24 . 1/18
Continued excellence. thanks for the update :)
You're back! Yaay!

Poor Discord, first he had to explain the extra crispy tan joke, then you had to explain his rambling-yet-amusing discourse on mana a mana for him.

Considering the show's as-yet-unused Chekhov's Gun with Sombra's broken horn, I think Discord's idea that death won't stop Sombra from causing trouble is right on the money. Bits? Hey, Discord's right about not needing that silly deductive reasoning thing! Probably. ;)

The trail was kinda fun. Discord realizing Tia's testifying in a courtroom she's supposed to be judging was hilarious.

Hi, Thorax! Nice to see you! Shame about Pharynx. Doesn't look like this timeline needs to worry about psychedelic changelings...ever? Possibly. Though I do wonder what you're version of the lore says of the love giving magical transformation thing. I mean, the show version *seems* to be that that transformation's the goal, and Chryssie was preventing them from reaching their full potential, but you clearly have gone a different way...

Ah, well, you've also cleverly made it a nonissue by Chryssie having no reason to chase Thorax away for being weak.

Also, Thorazine stealth puns. ;)

Update something soon please!
Animekitty47 chapter 23 . 6/16/2017
I know it's extremely likely the "close personal friends with Fire" line was just coincidence, but all the same I'm wondering if you've ever read Dragonlance?

Ooo, things are turning Discord's way at last, even if it won't last it was great fun.

I wonder if the Element of Cruelty is capable of being annoyed that it went from subjecting an entire race to spreading malicious rumours in a filly's hooves?

That Avatar of Disharmony idea is interesting...

Seeing Discord's take on his own reformation was interesting.

Hey, you're fic deconstruction theme snuck a few snarks about songfics too. XD

Heh, now for once I dunno which chapter to hope for more (though of course I know of you'll update most of your other stories first) a new chapter here or in Elements of Opposition? ;)
Frank Horrigan chapter 23 . 6/14/2017
I wear cowboy boots, cowboy hat, dress shirt and jeans with the biggest gold belt buckle I can find. Don't forgot the asshole aviator sunglasses. For the low low low price of a bottle of coke or a new leather jacket I am willing to off mister anon or st least send 4chan after him.
Frank Horrigan chapter 22 . 4/14/2017
What he needs is Frank Fuckmothering Horrigan, or just shoot the fucker. I despise the Gary Stus.
DemonRaily chapter 22 . 4/2/2017
I really like the story, I hope you will someday continue it.
Animekitty47 chapter 22 . 12/18/2016
Mmm, world building is tasty.

Torch and Ember were fun to see. Especially Ember. And I see we have similar opinions of Garble.

Spike's been confirmed as the Editor too. So much foreshadowing! Going to get Hatred, the probably bearers for it and Cruelty, and didn't Spike mention something about getting this chapter because of Discord being held captive at Fluttershy's, hmm?

Unless I'm forgetting a story of yours, this is the last of Christmas presents, yes?

Well, the update streak was fun while it lasted...

Happy Holidays to you and yours, Alara!
Master2000 chapter 21 . 12/5/2016
Just found this fic a few days ago, already read the entire thing! Your writing is absolutely amazing and I can't wait for more!
DragonLord RyuKizoku chapter 21 . 10/26/2016
Wonderful chapter here. Not what I had expected, but it worked out in the end. And that last bit, of Discord and Tats... They could probably work something out after Anon is dealt with, assuming Tats wasn't originally a male.
largomolo chapter 21 . 10/26/2016
The chapter was great. It had most loose ends on discord's part dealt with quickly, and he seems to be adapting to Anon's gray-stu powers. At the very least the Poles might be the best place to deal Anon because of the purification/magic drain would clean-up his twisted harmony powers if Discord pulls a win. Although, I would like to point out Discord put Tat's memory of him in the dream realm, so how long would it take for Luna to find out, and investigate?
Animekitty47 chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
Uh-oh, Discord exhausted with Anon on the way? And he thought things were going badly before...

The direwolf...uh, is it weird to say her death and the aftermath was a touching scene?

Between this chapter and the previous one...Discord underestimated literally everything about the trip to go get this Element, huh? His little revelation about fighting tyranny was well done too. Ah, heck, everything you do is well done, even the disturbing parts. XP

Update one of your stories soon please!