Reviews for Landslide
OITNBisLife chapter 2 . 11/7/2019
On a whim, I decided to revisit this. I first read it in 2015 (all the Young Blood verse) and then several times since. I know you are way beyond fic at this point and working on original things, but I just have to say one more time how goddamned amazing this is. Of course, I love Vauseman, always have, but this is more than that...your writing, this writing is something so special. This universe is so real, so moving, so colorful, so rich, so insanely addicting. As crazy as it is, its one of my favorite things I've ever read, and I'm a total book nerd. I'd give anything to see this played out in a series or movie or something. OITNB is well over now and like a lot of people, at a certain point I think it jumped ship in a lot of ways, but THIS story, this Piper and Alex still move me. Ever so often I have to revisit this world and let you know how truly incredible these stories are.
Laylor chapter 4 . 5/21/2019
Wow you do recieve some in depth comments. I really enjoy this series, so much emotion poured into them.. You are a great writer thanjs.
KlausNeedsCaroline chapter 4 . 1/26/2019
I am so fucking angry I cannot believe Alex got away with ALL OF THIS FUCKING SHIT and FUCKING PIPER WAS THE BAD GUY THE ENTIRE TIME because Alex didn't just fucking lie to her over and over about something she expressed WORRY and FEAR about and didn't just emotionally manipulate her into a promise that involves her not leaving Alex ever for ANYTHING knowing DAMN FUCKING WELL that her secret (THE ONE SHE KEPT FOR SO FUCKING LONG! HELLO!) would be the exact thing to make her walk away, amused at the fact that she can use this as leverage in the NEXT FIGHT THEY HAVE OH MY FUCKING GOD? ARE YOU KIDDING ME HERE? LIKE RIGHT NOW? SHE GOT AWAY WITH THAT? And do not get me FUCKING STARTED ON HOW SHE OD'D ON PIPERS BIRTHDAY! SO PIPER WOULD COME RUNNING BACK! THIS GIRL HAD FUCKING NIGHTMARES.. SHE THOUGHT THE LOVE OF HER LIFE WAS DEAD.. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH THIS FUCKS UP A PERSON? LIKE I AM SO SURPRISED SHE BOUNCED BACK SO QUICKLY AFTER THIS IT MUST HAVE TAKEN SUCH A HUGE TOLL ON HER. SHE COULDN'T FUCKING SLEEP!

I bet Alex was sleeping quite comfortably in her $5k satin sheets after getting discharged from the hospital, not having to worry about any nightmares about her other half dying, and not worrying about how at any minute she could have a panic attack because of it.

I AM SO FUCKING MAD I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS.. SHE GOT AWAY WITH ALL OF THIS! AND SHE BLAMES PIPER OVER AND OVER AND VICTIMISES HERSELF AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGISE WHEN THEY HAD THEIR "TALK" INSTEAD SHE ACTED LIKE SOME COLD EMOTIONLESS HEARTLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE AND TREATED HER LIKE SHIT.

Alex does not deserve an ounce of pity, her parent should have been distant after she got better, told her how she needed to fix this, Alex should have gone and fucking FIXED THIS, because she cannot be feeling sorry for herself and blaming Piper for all of it. Fucking scumbag. Yes she is a fucking scumbag I don't fucking care if she got discharged.

My blood is literally heating up at the thought of this fanfic like I genuinely want to unsubscribe and block you! I am so mad! Fucking fuck fuckity fucked fucking fuck, FUCK YOU!

I hate you so much I don't even care if I binged your other fics the past three fucking days you are a terrible human being I hate you so much that I cried for the first time in 2 years like I mean I didn't full on cry because I haven't done that before but I actually had tears fall down my eyelashes to my cheeks to my SHIRT and I didn't even realize it. You are a monster, I am so angry I am in rage.

And I am still mad at how when Piper called it off Alex went and flirted with girls and tried to take them home. Does she realize she is the one who ruined this whole thing. Like, being honest was that hard..? Piper would have probably broken up with her after she told her at the start but they would have gotten back together because she wouldn't have lied to her everyday about it and Piper would have realized that at least she told her and the fact that Alex needed money and was doing something she was good at would have made her think it over and fully understand it!

I really was reciting a verse in the Quran whilst reading this fanfic because that how badly I wanted to hurt Alex.. I had to settle for punching my wall instead like two times, ESPECIALLY AFTER SHE SAID "what are you doing here, Pipes?" LIKE ARE U FR? U GOT URSELF PUT IN THE HOSPITAL AND UR WONDERING WHAT SHE IS DOING THERE? ARE U FUCKINGGGGGGGG KIDDING MEEJNSJFNSJSKE IM GETTING MAD ALL OVER AGAIN BYEEEE

(I gave this story a favourite a follow and a review.. my account has been offline for YEARS and the only reason I logged in was to post a review on this shit-show of a fanfic. Amazing. That means you're doing something right as a writer, right?)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2018
I don't know how many times I've read this, but I love it and it still gets me every time! Specially how Alex gives that last moment of their friendship to Piper with the headphones... And at the bleachers how she didn't think they'd be together, but tells Piper she loves that she thought they would... So angsty in a good way! I miss your stories! Come back soon? :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2018
Re-reading this for the probably the third or fourth time tbh, in anticipation of A Dog Days update and WOW! this chapter made me cry, again. I forgot how sad it was. You are def the queen of angst. Thank you for your stories and giving life to these characters and to Diane. You write so well, I know you’re focused on work stuff and I hope it all works out for you. Really hope to read your published work one day. This stuff is too good. Thanks again.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2017
Ugh honestly like I love this whole young blood series so much and I reread it whenever I want some Alex and Piper feels but there is just something about Alex in the hospital and Piper being so worried and them being idiots that just gets me every time
Iza456 chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
I cant believe that this was only one chapter lol

Im making my way through the series and it's amazing! Extremely jealous of your writing skills!

Can't wait to read what happens!
cwithskin chapter 4 . 7/4/2017
In season 5, we saw that Alex thought Piper would leave her eventually. She always had the abandonment issues and saw their relationships doomed in the beginning. That was one of the very important dynamics in their relationships. We saw that in season 5 but you captured and addressed it way before that. I'm so impressed!
I went through almost all your stories of OITNB in this four-day long weekend and I LOVED every one of them.
Carolina chapter 3 . 6/28/2017
"You don't get to tell me to go, keep asking why the hell I'm here, and then act like it's my fault for leaving." When I read that I was like, NO FUCKING WAY. This was 2014? Cause it sure as hell sounded like Yoga Jones' line from S5 E12.

Keep on writing! 3
whenaspritemeetsaunicorn chapter 3 . 3/30/2017
I love that just looking at Diane would stop Alex from using, I bet that's maybe why she wasn't ever that addicted!
whenaspritemeetsaunicorn chapter 2 . 3/30/2017
I love reading the parts with Diane and Alex! Their moment in the hospital was so sweet!
5222008 chapter 4 . 1/15/2017
I hated every minute they were apart. Damn you. Ugh and then to bring them back together like that. God.
Sandfromoz chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
You've done it again! I'm fine reading 'Young Bloods & Its Friday I'm in Love', then it takes two days of procrastinating and avoiding 'Landslide', finally getting the courage to read it and by end of chapter one the lump in the throat forms and the tears begin! I find it so heartbreaking each time I read your stories. You certainly can write and even after a fourth reading of this, I end up the same slobbering mess. Must say that this my all time favourite.
Sevrid chapter 4 . 4/13/2016
OH MY FUCKIN GOODNESS, I WENT THROUGH THAT FORTRESS WALL CALLED ANGST.
You should be called queen (or king, idk fo sho) of this shit, goodness. I can't breathe with all the feels clogged in my throat, forming a freaking lump. Do you see it? Nah, it looks like it's slittable with a butter knife- the rusty dull ones that surprises you with its sharpness in-game.
Darling, my goodness. I can't breathe. It feels like running a marathon, hoping it's over, but you always wonder why you still run in a marathon because you know you'll feel like shit while doing it. Yet you still run in a marathon every. fucking. time. knowing that you'll probably go through the same excruciating feeling all over again. But fuck, that hurts my feels, I can't even hold too much of it. alksdj fa;sdkfaj ;dlfj drowning.
(While I'm dead, let me tell you how AWESOME this is. The whole Young Blood 'verse is just... woh. And damn, son, I'm friggin shot by a bullet with my name on it, betting a scream 'cause fuck, I got hit by a hit I never ever wanted. Yet like a freaking masochist I took it. I feel like I just made a fucking rap from this review, shit. Buddy, I love you rn. And I'll be waiting for the next YB installment.)
Anon chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Nice ending, I love this series.