Reviews for Definition of a Wolf
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
WOOOOO!*happy dance*

Oh my go,Sirius said it!Yay!Wow,what a cliffy ending!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Hahah!Oh god,Ron had to see that?Gossip away Ronnie!Lovelyyyy!Oh goodness,that was such an awesome scene!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Oh wow,he threw the note and the chocolate?Who does that in their right minds?seriously!The reunion was lovely and oh my,Ella's husband sounds shitty!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Ah wow!The whole time with Felicity and his words,just lovely work with that!And good god,his daughter,he had to lose her!What in the world,that Peter!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Whoa!Off with a nice start!Angsty and all,love the emotions but really nicely done!
CM Daily chapter 11 . 1/24/2006
I know this has been published/finished forever, but I couldn't resist the urge to review anyway. So.

Lovely piece, but I can't help but feel it's a bit too short... ah, well. It was ended artfully well, however - the last chapter is one of the best endings to anything I've ever seen. No, really. )

This is making my favorites list, definitely. I'm a huge fan of Remi/Siri slash, and this is probably one of the best fics I've come across that detailed the relationship between them as /adults/... also, love the ample references to their Marauder past. (Now off to read the sequel. Lol.) Bravo!

- CM
Stacye chapter 11 . 10/14/2004
That, for lack of better words, was perfect. Thank you.

...and it's a nice addition to make him purr _-
Amaya chapter 11 . 1/11/2004
I liked this story much much, very good, plot bunnies seem to pop up in baths a lot don't they? Anyway I must now go read Definition of a wolf II so bye-bye:p
Amaya chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
There are Footmaster Author's Note rules? oh no! well more like oh well, please do tell what they may be, it would be quite intertaining, Bye-bye:p
Yukirei chapter 11 . 10/8/2003
This was great! I like the unexpected twists, who Linda Garland turned out to be, even who Julian turned out to be. Umm.. that sounds like... no, of course I don't like *him* as a character. But that revelation itself was something interesting.

I also like how you used the younger ones in your story too, ("younger ones" referring to the trio and co, who of course are younger compared to Sirius, Remus etc) especially Harry. And the mentions of James, in earlier chapters, the tie in the Forbidden Forest, and especially, in the last chapter, Harry reminding Sirius of James. (I'm not really sure if I'm making sense. Basically, lots of things are running past in my mind, but I'm just writing some phrases down... ;)

I really like the ending; Remus's thoughts about the wolf were wonderfully written.
Polkat chapter 13 . 8/24/2003
yay! finished. like this one alot. best of the lot actually. ok like you i recon the last 2 chapters are a bit supurplous [is that a real word lets try] unnecessary. although i like them i recon its definately sequal material instead of carrying on with a story tha is definately finished in its own right.

loved the revelations chapter which must hvae been 10? possibly. dunno. but twas wonderful, julian's relationshup with lupin, masterstroke of genius *grins* sure you get told that all time...

anyway am official kicked off the computer, bye.
Crimson Snidget chapter 13 . 8/19/2003
col

write more

lots more
Prologi chapter 13 . 8/10/2003
Has your keyboard started working yet? If it hasn't, give it a growl from me. It helped with mine, which isn't bvroken, but apparently occupied by evil pixies.

Congrats on findng your muse, mine is irreliable, at least. She/he/it turns up during times I really don't want it to, i.e during exams and while I'm really, really tired and about to doze off on my keyboard.

Um, as for the review, I LOVED this one. A little angst/drama can't do any harm. Quite the opposite, in fact.

(Augh, somebody shoot me, for the genre-thingie makes me think of "Drama Queen Smithy". Help!)
shelby chapter 13 . 7/28/2003
god damnit you always stop at the good parts before i could go to the next capter not now though please hurry love it cannot wait see ya
LenKenChel chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Hey. I have a fanfiction challenge for you to do if you want to. Here it is:

Harry, Ron, and Hermione are always getting into trouble. They end up at the hospital wing alot. Well, I want this story to kinda revolve around Ron. I want you to tell me what Ron's older brothers were thinking while he was in the hospital wing all those times. In the books it never really told if they were worried about him or what happened when they found out. Like the time he went into the corridor with Harry and got hurt by the chess set and the time that he got hurt by Sirius and Remus in the Shreiking Shack. If you have any other times to add you can do that. If you want to make up any you can do that, too. No incest, though, please.

Well, if you decide you want to take up the challenge, then just e-mail me at as the story progresses. Thanks and good luck.

By the way, I like your story alot, thats why I chose you.