Reviews for Back to Gravity Falls
Guest chapter 31 . 7/5/2019
That was beautiful but the story doesn’t end here right you got a lot to thy up
Guest chapter 31 . 10/14/2017
Loved it. U.U that's all o can say
Jronese chapter 31 . 4/27/2017
Cool Story. I really liked it and I hope there will be another part of the story about Tyrones and Amelias Lifes and especially about their Love Life.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/22/2017
So I guess Mabel ends up never finding anybody and lives life alone without a family of her own?
Guest chapter 31 . 12/22/2016
Loved loved loved this story, wow some of the twists I never saw coming.(I mean the love god wow!) I loved all your story's and how they connected, thanks for the great read.
Rick
doopdoop202 chapter 25 . 10/9/2016
For someone with photographic memory his surprisingly stupid
doopdoop202 chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Oh god this hurts why does it hurt so much mon-ra
Yyyy youuuui hefff to doo dis
MiraCutesy chapter 31 . 10/3/2016
This is so beautiful
MiraCutesy chapter 31 . 10/3/2016
This is so beautiful
AncientEvil chapter 31 . 6/29/2016
well, after being a dead account for well over a year, reading as an Anon, and watching as every chapter went by. (also crying reading this one. seriously ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;) it's been such an amazing story.
i gotta admit, i LOVED IT
i'll be posting a new story of my own soon. it's a bit strange, but it's 99% O/C :D
~AncientEvil (JC)
p.s. it's been a long time, old friend.
Katsuo-H chapter 31 . 5/31/2016
This is the best Gravity Falls Fanfiction I have ever read! Dipcifica! I was playing "Paradise" by Coldplay in the ending and it was so perfect!
Juju1994 chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
Omg. It's so cool. Amelia wants to be with Dipper and Tyrone with Pacifica... and that chapter where Tyrone said "whatever my father does with Pacifica late at night I can do too." got me thinking "uh no kid, u can't" XD and I hope Bill makes a grand comeback. After all he's just frozen like a rock, and not dead.
I just imagine like in the end: Bill comes back to life because of the kids and he finds Dipper back at Gravity falls and is all like "Oh, hello again Pine tree! I need a new back scratcher!" And kidnaps him, then Tyrone needs to save him and realizes that Dipper is not just an average father.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
The relationship between Dipper and Tracy (his ex-wife) sounds exactly like the relationship between my dad and mom. Relatable back story, check. Good start, check. Cannot wait to see the rest. Of course all I have to do is turn the page.
the god of wolves chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
0-0 oh shit tyrone got the hots for pacifica oh shit and pacifica darling DIVORCEE HIS ASS AND HOOK UP WITH DIPPER
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 31 . 2/1/2016
Now that was a nice ending and one great chapter! :) I'm surprised Preston showed up and it still tricks me once again that her and her father are not on good terms. However, I still have to remember, not on the Behind The Mask timeline, but this one lol. I forget quite often, sorry :)

Now the Western American Dragon chapter 2 is next while I catch up with Amazing mystical Warriors in between that and everything else I have to contend with in life. UGH! I hate busy schedules!

Alisi Thorndyke :)