Reviews for Truth Breeds Lies
kkeenergirl chapter 80 . 5/29
I've only ever watched the first two seasons of Game of thrones. I've never read the books but my 12 year old has). And I've only read one other Fanfiction (part 1 of Ned Stark - I'm sitting at 1/3 of the way thru part 2 - it's good but descriptive overload). My point is that My experience with this subject is minimum and I feel that it could have held its own with anyone who has minimum knowledge of the material.

In the years I've read Fanfiction, I can count on one hand the Fanfiction that I think are as good as any book in any genre - and this one is. I think you left a few loose ends and there were a few characters not used but if you'd tired yoo those ends, others would have cropped up.

I will probably take a break from this genre but I look forward to checking out your other works.
A wonderfully epic story! I loved reading it so much. All of your characters were a delight. Thank you for sharing!
PAT2024 chapter 80 . 3/22
Thank you for this amazing journey. Loved that you relayed so many stories with all these characters that we love and some you’ve created (Val, Jeyne, Erinne, Willas, Adele, etc...). I really liked Jamie’s redemption, Aegon’s wisdom and kind ruling.

I must admit that I was not very fond of the pairings Rob/Dany and Jon/Margery, but in the end I got a bit more used to it... and it worked well for the story. Dany’s character was not as strong and powerful as we are used to and I missed more interactions/actions with the dragons. In your epilogue, it would have been nice to say a word about them and the wolves...

But all in all I really loved your story (with the fluffy and happy endings) and I greatly appreciate all the work you’ve put into this and your writing. Thank you for sharing.
Kilana89 chapter 80 . 3/20
Oh man I did not intend to read this all in one sitting. Oops. I loved it, I love familly and especially sibling relationships! (In the non incesty way thanks for not going that rought). Anyway I had a lot of fun reading this! I love stories where Jon and Aegon are brothers and act like it! And I am so happy I found this!
Shalashaska828 chapter 73 . 3/19
Glad Aegon and Oberyn finally got their revenge. Kinda disappointed that a man like the Mountain went out like a bitch though. I was hoping for an epic three against one fight with Aegon, Jon and Oberyn against the Mountain. Would’ve been really cool to read about but still glad he died anyway.
Roshan chapter 40 . 3/9
The red one is for dany ..no one else can have it as it's belong to opposite sex just like balerion...so this is the moment I dislike the story for the first time..
Shu Ouma GC chapter 14 . 3/1
Sansa got her awakening call lmao
Shu Ouma GC chapter 9 . 3/1
Not a a fan of Theon but I will read on
Shu Ouma GC chapter 5 . 3/1
I was drink and literally spit when I read that last sentence.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/26
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
For anybody who enjoys a happy ending with some bumps and twist along the way, read this. Finished, well plotted, moves along smoothly, and is well written with maybe three minor spelling errors in 80 chapters. A nice, light hearted romantic read.
Well Thank God I read the ending first and save myself some grief and time before committing 80 chaps of reading... this is not a Jonerys fic at all... but at least it wasn’t a Jonsa.
BunnyWitchFangirl chapter 5 . 1/4
This is great and I love it and the idea of Catelyn knowing is something I enjoy, but is it gonna be a Robb/Dany story? I’m much more of a Jon/Dany person myself
Marvelmyra chapter 5 . 1/4
And just who's fault is it her daughter is an air headed twit ? Why Cat's of course ! ( Ned should never have allowed a Septa to be teaching their children.!
Marvelmyra chapter 3 . 1/4
Better Robb and Dany then Jon. Incest destroyed the Targarians.
1,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »