Reviews for Truth Breeds Lies
Covante chapter 11 . 10/11
Ned knows running makes him look guilty and he knows his own kids aren't more than a couple of hours out of town, it should be easy for a force riding after them to catch up to them and just capture them and bring them back or for Cersei to put a bounty on them, Raven are faster than horses and there are a thousand miles of road between the kids and safety. His letter to Stannis wasn't intercepted, he hasn't told anyone else besides Jory, Cersei would definitely think Ned's the sort of guy who would immediately tell Robert if he knew and Robert's the type of guy to order them all killed if he had found out. He's not planning on declaring for Stannis's claim until he's back in the North.

What reason does Ned have to believe anyone would suspect him of anything? If no one has enough suspicion of him for them to act on it then I can't understand running.
TheWateringWizard chapter 50 . 10/3
Yeah ! Fuck you Melisandre !
TheWateringWizard chapter 48 . 10/3
Baelish being his usual disgusting self...
TheWateringWizard chapter 44 . 10/2
Well that's an intense dream!
TheWateringWizard chapter 42 . 10/2
I feel like Margaery is gonna end up with Jon
TheWateringWizard chapter 36 . 10/2
Ohhhh so Ygritte won't be Jon's match?
TheWateringWizard chapter 31 . 10/2
Could that be Ygritte?
TheWateringWizard chapter 27 . 10/1
Holy biscuits! She killed him! Wow
TheWateringWizard chapter 25 . 10/1
I feel bad for Cersei and Jamie...
TheWateringWizard chapter 24 . 10/1
Oh fuck! Ralf finding out like that is funny and terrible at the same time
TheWateringWizard chapter 22 . 10/1
Yeah I'm happy for Theon and Margaery, I hope that by marrying Adele he won't become the huge douche the is in the show. Glad Benjen decided to go back, he has a lot to tell
TheWateringWizard chapter 21 . 10/1
Thoughts? Exaggerated! OK I never expected Jon to take it well but he always seemed to be a calm and collected person so seeing him react so violently annoys me. And what he did with Serra is disgusting, I hope he pays for it.
TheWateringWizard chapter 20 . 10/1
Another prefect chapter... I was wondering how you were going to hatch the eggs and there you have it!
TheWateringWizard chapter 19 . 10/1
Holy cow I love you! You killed Joffrey AND the Hound is bringing Sansa back to Winterfell AND Robb is going to marry Dany... God you're awesome
TheWateringWizard chapter 18 . 10/1
Oh they finally kissed! Yeah! Go Robb and Dany! So who is that Aegon guy? The real Aegon or an usurper?
1,409 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »