Reviews for Truth Breeds Lies
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 55 . 8/13
oh jeez, thank you for clearing up the poisoning thing lol
I legit thought Shireen was a shady little murdering bastard, but no, my sweet baby is too pure
Heyo chapter 21 . 8/13
I'm going to keep reading but chapter 21 is a bit of a mess. I see what you were trying to do but there are just massive mood swings without build up. That explosion from Jon needs more build up and pay off to work. As it is it just kind of pops up without insight into why he's so angry besides plot.

It could possibly be explained by him being upset he is a true part of house stark and has been living as a bastard but his argument doesn't make much sense.

Also Ned didn't break out his big guns of "we kept it secret because my dying sisters final wish was that you lived." He might not have accepted it in the moment but it's something that would factor heavily into his introspection later.

Other than that maybe just a bit more of the emotional scale shown when youre sliding from argument/mental anguish to Dany/Robb pairing. I like the idea but it seems like all their big moments have taken place right after emotional lows and they haven't been shown working out of it as much as they could be. This is just my opinion of course, good luck with the story if you're still writing it, I'm on my phone and forgot to check when this was last posted to before writing this.
KyliaQuilor chapter 80 . 7/26
A really good fic. Thank You For Writing It.
Kylia chapter 69 . 7/26
Kinda had to happen, I suppose.
Kylia chapter 54 . 7/26
Ooooooof.

Then again, Mellie deserves it.
Kylia chapter 50 . 7/26

Oh thank god.
Kylia chapter 36 . 7/24
Well shit
Kylia chapter 30 . 7/24
Sweet jesus fucking hell Stannis.
Kylia chapter 22 . 7/24
Well something is gonna go for Adele and Theon, probably.
Kylia chapter 19 . 7/24
I don't trust Lord Flint here.
Kylia chapter 16 . 7/24
And thus begins Stannis's downslide. Melisandre was probably the worst thing to happen to him.
Kylia chapter 12 . 7/24
Stannis/Melisandra no doubt want to have her for a royal blood sacrifice and shit
Kylia chapter 1 . 7/24
I get why he didn't tell Cat, but he really should have trusted her at some point, even if not at first.
1,454 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »