Reviews for Three Wishes
Chaos Dragon God chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Not bad hope the jinn eventually corrects her mistake she did with Yang"s wish
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
sad this is dead. not many jinn fics altogether (not inspired by RW anyway)
RWBY-4eva chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
I was upset when I finished this story because it didn't get updated. :‛( I will be furious if it still isn't updated by the end of 2016.
Madam Scarlet Heart chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
damn, inflation is always hot
Kiriguyu chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
So needs a chapter 2 xD
Yu chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Come on update pls it's amazing
xanothos chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Well, what can I say? I am amused, confused, mildly disturbed, and aroused. I began reading this because I was out of other things to read, and I was certainly amused at the concept. However, you've rapidly caused me to challenge what I believe about myself. Does it make me bi that this arouses me? It's odd; I've never been aroused by futanari before, and I can safely say that, thus far, this is the only futa fic that has done that for me, but that does make me wonder about myself...

In any case, I am quite impressed at the skill with which you wrote this, and I am tentatively thankful for your opening of my mind.

-Xanothos, Herald of the Bellabooty
Archmage chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Skipped to the end to write this but magical male hormones was an amazing line. Made me spit out my post alone smoke
deadakraim chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I find it unfortunate that you stopped, I agree for sure this fic has potential, but I did not find another fic Yang speaks with a harem.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I just discovered this glorious smut more than a year after it was written, and I am disappointed that more hasn't been written yet. There is so much potential here, as well as two more wishes *wink, wink*.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
So Im guessing that the rest of the week is spent with a lot of sex, and the second wish is that the genie has so clean it all up while swallowing all the cum. And then the third makes yang a fucking badass that rapes ass du4ing the tournement and no one finds this odd.
Meepersa chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
God damn it man, more!
Deathknight999 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
That's an interesting way to kick it off I must say though not hated. But it makes it wonder if it's a harem dick with magical powers and since the genie messed it up is there a fixing clause for this sort of thing or will they play it by ear...plus ya could have it to where her dick can change back and forth or something like that.
LadyXIII chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I'm back.

And I see nothing more has been written for this story.

Don't make me have to come back here every six months and remind you the world NEEDS more of this beautiful smut.

...

No but seriously, write more PLEASE~ 3
The God Fist chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE OF THIS.